Is that like 1AM?

Depending on if they're in LA or not but right now what is it 8pm in the UK. It's 2pm here in central time America. So just now noon in LA. The last few instagram videos have been uploaded based on American time while you guys were past midnight I believe. Unless I'm remembering wrong.

I'm sure the article is legit. Also @Kueller, a string section isn't a full orchestra. Strings and Muse just go together naturally, I wouldn't worry about it.

I also think it's interesting how it seems he found his identity again, it almost makes it seem like the last two records kind of confused him. That might explain the intense positions he's taking now on assault on identity and stuff with the new political themes supposed to be on "Psycho"

Except he says at the end of that section it worked out - so I imagine it is.
unless he finished the song while doing that article, I don't see how it matters. He knew it worked out before he said that it might not be on the album, obviously.

I'm sure the article is legit. Also @Kueller, a string section isn't a full orchestra. Strings and Muse just go together naturally, I wouldn't worry about it

That's great that you're sure the article is legit.

I however am not sure. Who interviewed Matt and why was he in Germany? Also why was this interview not found and discussed here before (as far as I know)? Seems highly suspicious to me.

Edit: I stand corrected. Thanks Ikra ^^

That's great that you're sure the article is legit.

I however am not sure. Who interviewed Matt and why was he in Germany? Also why was this interview not found and discussed here before (as far as I know)? Seems highly suspicious to me.

Edit: I stand corrected. Thanks Ikra ^^

U r sus