Interesting....

How did you package the amp exactly?

Oh and I'm currently trying to find out why UPS delivered something yesterday, when they actually didn't :erm: Weird because I was in the front room during the time they claim they came by, and I didn't see anything...

I've heard of stuff like that happening before. Someone told me it's lazy drivers or something, haha!

I used a load of styrofoam stuff that Mansons packed my custom with when it came back from having the midi stuff repaired. I just cut it up and packed it around the amp accordingly, with some of the bubble wrap I'd saved up. I would have had it a week ago if UPS hadn't fucked up their documents. Should have it in about another week anyway, but having paid for a 2-3 day service, and the customer service from their end has been pretty poor, it's a bit annoying.

Bs

Do you not remember these?

my MB-1 is complete. Just paid the shipping money and it's going out tomorrow.

:D

oh dear

i don't know where it is exactly (probably in the US by now), but it's being held by customs.

So far, mine is....

15 Sep 2010 07:33 United Kingdom Processed at International Location

15 Sep 2010 02:39 Hub 3 Exported by international gateway, to Air Express

15 Sep 2010 00:00 Hub 1 Confirmed at Hub

14 Sep 2010 15:43 Exeter Collected from self-labeller

14 Sep 2010 09:00 Exeter Customer data received

Jimbo, have you heard anything?

mine hasn't updated with new info yet, although they've added one bit that wasn't there before... odd

15 Sep 2010 00:00 United Kingdom In Transit

Mine still says the same thing - nothing about being held or anything like that. I'm just assuming it's customs, but I haven't heard from anyone.

mine hasn't updated. I'm having someone call them to see what's going on exactly.

WTF HAPPENED TO HUB 2 :'(

fedex doesn't have a record of mine, so it's either in customs, or still in the UK...

edit:

almost positive it's in customs - just waiting to hear back from that friend of mine :ninja: customs hasn't contacted me, so maybe i won't have to do anything.

edit again:

"Paper Document image available"

yep, customs.

thanks - looks like it might have cleared customs, but i don't know what all this tracking language means!

oh, and jimbo, don't give up just yet - fedex still delivers on saturdays. but i'm surprised that if it's being held, you haven't got a call yet....

15 Sep 2010 03:02 Hub 3 Paper Document image available

Seems like they got the order of the tracking updates wrong.

i'd assume that's correct, but still...no updates

so it's customs, but the same place doesn't have a record of it. maybe another place is taking care of it.

think the earliest it would get here is saturday. last time customs took two days - guess i'll just wait another day and see what happens.

oh right

well, i've emailed Mansons, seeing as interlink isn't updating their tracking and I don't know what any of this means in the first place.

probably won't get here tomorrow. maybe monday.

what's your tracking say now jimbo? mine hasn't changed today.

not yet. probably won't hear anything until monday.

Jimbo, what's your tracking status currently? I know it hasn't changed recently, but just wondering.

Last update to mine was on the 16th (although some of the updates say 15th??)

15 Sep 2010 03:02 Hub 3 Paper Document image available

Mine's still being held at Hub 3 :(

nothing yet.

That's crazy :eek: need better pics! are you picking it up this week?

Anyone want to call interlink? Getting nervous again. I can't call them myself for whatever reason. will give you £5 and a mars bar.

At least let the guitar stay!

Anything Jimbo?

hoping customs calls in a few hours so I at least know what's going on...

:( i've read recently that lots of people have had bad luck with dpd (which is related to interlink)

hopefully that's not the case here though...

why do i have the feeling that some interlink employees are enjoying a pair of MB-1s....

(no updates)

might call today to ask exactly what happened

"Held Delivery Date Rescheduled"

wtf

what's yours say Jimbo?

edit:

ok, so it's apparently still in US customs. I'll check to see what yours says Jimbo - maybe that will tell us something.

I promise not to have it rerouted to my house :ninja:

I'd avoid putting a £3300 guitar in the hands of a shipping company

"Look what this one's insured for. I bet you can't throw it onto the truck standing from there!"

you get up mental early!

Haha yeah, and thanks - not seen anything new on the tracking, but seeing as Jim didn't see any updates, it could very well show up today.

Nothing today. tracking still says it's in the UK, but they told Tim over the phone that it's in US customs

fuuuu it was sent out the 14th and quoted 2-4 days. currently it's "held rescheduled delivery date"

well, i've sent a message to interlink (can't get through by phone). doubt i'll hear anything back, but i'm starting to get worried.

i want my MB-1. haven't heard anything from interlink support (and no tracking updates), but Mansons were going to contact me today if they found anything out

Interlink replied to my email

"Unfortunately the consignment is still awaiting clearance in customs clearance in New York and until they release the items there is nothing DPD can do."

Why is it taking so long :(

OH NOOOOOO I just realized my whammy hasn't been delivered yet either :eek:

Well, just got a tracking number from fedex, and it's going to be here between 11am and 7pm tomorrow :awesome:

Looks like I was right about the storm. Another day to go. :facepalm:

I don't even know what to say, so I'll let the pics do the speaking.

Fuck living in the U.S. eh!

Nah that sounds brutal, I'm so glad that I won't need to worry about customs again if I buy another Manson James! Unless, of course, it's from you again :ninja:

#soon

Also, spent a while redoing my pedal carousel today. The bondage gear from Bs came in handy too...

bA61kDj.jpg

I don't know how people like Jim can fit so many in there.

I'm also running out of space on my board :LOL: I'm saving a space for the Meatbox but once that's on it's stuffed to the max!

I could get a PT3 but that would only allow me t find 1 or 2 more on. So I'm going to wait until I can justify a PT Pro.

#soon

Also, spent a while redoing my pedal carousel today. The bondage gear from Bs came in handy too...

bA61kDj.jpg

I don't know how people like Jim can fit so many in there.

That Back To The Future pedal looks bright.

Going to redo my board in a few days now my LS-2 has arrived. No idea how I'm going to have it set up though :facepalm:

Was going to have it switching the kaoss pad in and out of the chain, but might have it set so I can use 2 amps instead. Not had a chance to mess about with it yet though.

Ah ok. I imagine you know how to set both of those settings up. I asked because I thought you might want help in setting whatever you were doing up.

Was going to have it switching the kaoss pad in and out of the chain, but might have it set so I can use 2 amps instead. Not had a chance to mess about with it yet though.

If you are switching between 2 amps I recommend having something like TheGigRig Humdinger, I've used if for the last few months with 2 amps and have no ground loops or hum

http://www.thegigrig.com/acatalog/HumDinger.html

Or if you want 3 amps get the Palmer Triage, built like a tank

:)

Set it to A <-> Bypass and connect it to loop A (the top jacks)

You can also do this with loop B, but it would be need to be set to B <-> bypass

Does your amp have an effects loop? Best thing to do is use it there.

Ah ok. I imagine you know how to set both of those settings up. I asked because I thought you might want help in setting whatever you were doing up.

Not looked at the instructions yet, so I might need help when I go to do it.

If you are switching between 2 amps I recommend having something like TheGigRig Humdinger, I've used if for the last few months with 2 amps and have no ground loops or hum

http://www.thegigrig.com/acatalog/HumDinger.html

Or if you want 3 amps get the Palmer Triage, built like a tank

:)

Hadn't even thought of hum or anything with 2 amps. Can it be quite loud?

Set it to A <-> Bypass and connect it to loop A (the top jacks)

You can also do this with loop B, but it would be need to be set to B <-> bypass

Does your amp have an effects loop? Best thing to do is use it there.

The Vox one I use most doesn't, but the Fender one might. I don't use it as much though cause it's fuck off loud even at the lowest setting :LOL:

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I'm also running out of space on my board :LOL: I'm saving a space for the Meatbox but once that's on it's stuffed to the max!

I could get a PT3 but that would only allow me t find 1 or 2 more on. So I'm going to wait until I can justify a PT Pro.

Don't underestimate the power of the PT-3. I've had one for years and the third row really makes a difference - I think I've fit 17-18 pedals on it at one time.

Although I guess if you've got bigger stuff like a Whammy or MIDI controller then you'll probably need the Pro.

Anyone that's interested, Swan flightcases have a mad sale going on on their ebay page. Loads of stuff pretty much 50% reduced

Also, is it worth forking out for a shockmount case or should just a normal flight case do? Looking to keep Kemper and an interface in it

Anyone that's interested, Swan flightcases have a mad sale going on on their ebay page. Loads of stuff pretty much 50% reduced

Also, is it worth forking out for a shockmount case or should just a normal flight case do? Looking to keep Kemper and an interface in it

There prices were crazy and they had exactly what I wanted for £38.00 was just going to order it and the bloody sale has ended despite them saying it was running until the 9th on there website :mad:

The prices still aren't bad but I can't warrant them now I have seen the super cheap prices :(

There prices were crazy and they had exactly what I wanted for £38.00 was just going to order it and the bloody sale has ended despite them saying it was running until the 9th on there website :mad:

The prices still aren't bad but I can't warrant them now I have seen the super cheap prices :(

Whoa what the fuck, yeah it said it had 6 days left on the sale wits up wae that

Was on the verge of buying yesterday as well just couldn't decide what size to get

Do you have the rack Kemper? I'd probably go shock mount, just in case anything ever happened to the case with it inside...you might never need it, but it would be a lot cheaper to pay for shock mount than for a whole new Kemper.

Yup indeed, if that sale's ended now though it's probably shot up an extra £100 which is a bummer. Also, would it be worth getting a 5 or 6u instead of 3, because then I could whack my interface in as well