That picture of the original bomber...

and yeah some of those P90s were engraved. Simno chrome and Matt chrome have engraved neck P90s, but with their usual logo.

pretty much achieved Dave tone. Only required duplicating Homme's entire setup :facepalm: I think it's mostly the pedals though, and we've known about those since before we tweeted @dickmovedom

Assuming the Neve simulator is this mystery turkish distortion pedal?

JHS colour box

I don't think we ever figured out what the custom made turkish pedal from istanbul was. Neil suggested a dark cat dark fuzz or whatever it's called, but I got one of those and it wasn't even worth $40 or whatever I paid for it. Looks cool though...

Also, I wonder if that's the same strat he's using live, but with a different pick guard?

Did you all see this?

https://musenewses.wordpress.com/2015/07/11/muse-matt-bellamy-australian-guitar-magazine-2015/

Not a whole lot of information regarding gear, but still a good read.

Anyone know if the matt black on the cover is the original one?

Seems like it's the same one that was used in the Psycho video and chucked about on the Psycho tour because of the body cracks, and I think that's his first one, but I've lost the plot with which one's which.

Edited by nerd herd

He has been combining amps before so it seems likely, if you were having backups you would have 2 or 4 of them

:)

Yeah, I wonder why he doesn't have the blend of them all profiled into a single Kemper. I guess there's a bit more freedom to tweak and twiddle when they're still essentially split into their own amps. Plus got the $$$$$

As far as I know you can only do 1 amp at a time, I haven't found a way of blending them yet on mine :)

Happy with the clean tones, just trying to find decent Marshall & Diezel sounds but very happy with it so far

:)

Edited by rust_relic