He has a MIDI track of some kind. Here's how I set mine up

the strike above the nut returning to normal pitch is +2 octave. then the two pitch shifted notes are +1 octave (or +1 octave, then +2 octave for the live version). after the pick scrape noises, it's +2 octave (I think, might be +1 octave) returning to normal pitch. the hammer/pull bit right after that is +1 octave. Then after the part where you bend the notes at the very top of the neck, you use the divebomb setting, and finally +1 octave for the tremolo picking

Not sure if that makes any sense.

He has a MIDI track of some kind. Here's how I set mine up

the strike above the nut returning to normal pitch is +2 octave. then the two pitch shifted notes are +1 octave (or +1 octave, then +2 octave for the live version). after the pick scrape noises, it's +2 octave (I think, might be +1 octave) returning to normal pitch. the hammer/pull bit right after that is +1 octave. Then after the part where you bend the notes at the very top of the neck, you use the divebomb setting, and finally +1 octave for the tremolo picking

Not sure if that makes any sense.

Yep it does, cheers. Going to screw around in cubase and figure it out. Thanks for the help

Finally finished the mods on my Jaguar, its not perfect such as ideally I'll get a new pickguard made but my attempt will do for the meanwhile! But overall really chuffed that it's all came together finally, and pretty proud of the midi strip horn plate :ninja: Also have no idea how the sustainiac worked first time considering that I am terrible at following wiring diagrams :facepalm: cheers again James for the MBK2, sounds insane! Edit: forgot to put the screws in the toggle switch control plate :facepalm:

vRawHDA.jpg?1

Edited by D3adstar

Anyone tried a Double Muff? It seems to fill the space between overdrive and fuzz, which is exactly what I'm after. I can't find anywhere local stocking them, so I'm relying on Youtube samples and word of mouth here (but for 30-odd quid, I'm not going to feel too bad for ordering one online).

Finally finished the mods on my Jaguar, its not perfect such as ideally I'll get a new pickguard made but my attempt will do for the meanwhile! But overall really chuffed that it's all came together finally, and pretty proud of the midi strip horn plate :ninja: Also have no idea how the sustainiac worked first time considering that I am terrible at following wiring diagrams :facepalm: cheers again James for the MBK2, sounds insane! Edit: forgot to put the screws in the toggle switch control plate :facepalm:

vRawHDA.jpg?1

that looks absolutely incredible!!!

Yesssss

I wonder how easy the sustainiac is to wire compared to the sustainer.

Also, you need black anodized control knobs :ninja: That would finish it off nicely.

Anyone tried a Double Muff? It seems to fill the space between overdrive and fuzz, which is exactly what I'm after. I can't find anywhere local stocking them, so I'm relying on Youtube samples and word of mouth here (but for 30-odd quid, I'm not going to feel too bad for ordering one online).

I tried the non-nano version years ago. From what I remember, it sounded best with both controls turned up at the same time, so the fuzz tones it had were a bit better than the overdrive sounds I guess.

that looks absolutely incredible!!!

Thanks man!

Yesssss

I wonder how easy the sustainiac is to wire compared to the sustainer.

Cheers I'm really chuffed with it! I went for the half install meaning the majority of the circuit was wired up but it still meant I had to follow the last steps which wasn't helped by the wiring diagram not being clearly labelled, well at least for my wiring skills :facepalm:

Yesssss

Also, you need black anodized control knobs :ninja: That would finish it off nicely.

I really do! Was thinking of just spraying them with a can of matte black? I'm having to save money now because I'm heading off to uni at the end of the month, so no Ampeg :$

vRawHDA.jpg?1

Looks brilliant! Nice work

Thanks man!

Cheers I'm really chuffed with it! I went for the half install meaning the majority of the circuit was wired up but it still meant I had to follow the last steps which wasn't helped by the wiring diagram not being clearly labelled, well at least for my wiring skills :facepalm:

I really do! Was thinking of just spraying them with a can of matte black? I'm having to save money now because I'm heading off to uni at the end of the month, so no Ampeg :$

Oh right, I forgot about that half install. Did you cut the MIDI strip plate yourself? Looks good

And I guess that's an option - I've got at least one spray painted one here, but I don't know if they would fit.

At least you got the PDF-1!

Oh right, I forgot about that half install. Did you cut the MIDI strip plate yourself? Looks good

Cheers! I made it out of an old sheet of aluminium with a mirror front I found in a skip :LOL:

And I guess that's an option - I've got at least one spray painted one here, but I don't know if they would fit.

I need to get a can of black anyway to spray some bike parts so will give it a go and see how they turn out

At least you got the PDF-1!

Exactly, such a great pedal!

http://muse.mu/news,the-drones-world-tour-2016_1677.htm

sidious, looking at the tour dates, do you think the US tour could be in that gap between the end of november and beginning of april?

That would fit rumours of some NA shows in february that I heard a while back. I suspect the tour will be a couple legs again. Probably do some NA stuff in that time frame, some festivals or stadium stuff in the summer then back here for some more touring in the winter.