Completely forgot about the stream :facepalm:

Still got a bit of a problem with the fuzz factory and sustainac. When the FF gets switched on the string stops vibrating as if I've switched the sustainiac off, then vibrates again when the FF is off. Anyone else had this problem/ know how to sort it?

I would've given you mine to try (shame on me), but I guess it's too late for that. The show I went to earlier this year was a disaster too - they weren't even selling tickets because their website couldn't handle the traffic

edit:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/promo/zscthe?brand=muse

Does anything work there? It's showing artist presale when I checked the O2 11th gig (standing) but I didn't put my code in.

That would fit rumours of some NA shows in february that I heard a while back. I suspect the tour will be a couple legs again. Probably do some NA stuff in that time frame, some festivals or stadium stuff in the summer then back here for some more touring in the winter.

Damn, how many non-US shows have they announced today? I'm starting to feel like I do when Bs doesn't post for a few days.

Not entirely sure if I'm going to go for barrier this time. Maybe if it wasn't in the middle of the winter.

edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-dMR2ij7nU

perfect

Edited by james90

For those of you who have gone to back-to-back gigs... I'm planning on going to see Muse back-to-back in Paris. They've updated their tour to playing 6 nights in a row. I'm looking for your opinion on best guess to catch the rare stuff/something special. My initial thoughts are either nights 2 & 3 (right in the middle) or maybe nights 3 & 4 with the thought of the last night wrapping up with their "usual" setlist. Let me know want you guys think.

I wouldn't try and look for patterns in Muse's setlist choices to be honest - it will drive you crazy! :chuckle:

Damn, how many non-US shows have they announced today? I'm starting to feel like I do when Bs doesn't post for a few days.

I'm seeing them tonight as it turns out. Ticket prices are crazy, but my partner didn't want to miss the chance to see them here so finally bought the tickets yesterday. I didn't know there were places in the world where you could literally buy your Muse ticket the night before the show - it's always been a nightmare for me trying to get one in the past, haha!

I wouldn't try and look for patterns in Muse's setlist choices to be honest - it will drive you crazy! :chuckle:

I'm seeing them tonight as it turns out. Ticket prices are crazy, but my partner didn't want to miss the chance to see them here so finally bought the tickets yesterday. I didn't know there were places in the world where you could literally buy your Muse ticket the night before the show - it's always been a nightmare for me trying to get one in the past, haha!

How much are they in Thailand?

I didn't see the standard ticket prices for the USA tour (since, you know, they've only announced four dates so far), but the VIP ones are $219, and I'm almost certain that's the exact price they were on the last tour.

And there are places. You just have to know where to look :ninja:

No clue about six nights in a row. If I'm honest, I'd try going to all of them, but that's just me :$

Actually considering going to one of the shows in California....

Can't really take any guesses at which dates they would play the better setlists, you never know with this lot. The general rule is; you go to one show and the next night will be better, you go to both shows and they are both pants.

I'm planning all 4 London shows with tickets from touts :( ... Damn Muse and their "New show, tickets on sale now!" policy.

James, it was about £80 each in the end, but now it's done, I'm still glad I went. Had a great time, and was really pleased to see Citizen Erased again. Psycho is a cracking live opener too, as much as I've almost totally ignored it as an album song. I'm knackered now anyway (as you should be after a Muse show), so I'm looking forward to getting some sleep, haha!

How much are they in Thailand?

I didn't see the standard ticket prices for the USA tour (since, you know, they've only announced four dates so far), but the VIP ones are $219, and I'm almost certain that's the exact price they were on the last tour.

And there are places. You just have to know where to look :ninja:

No clue about six nights in a row. If I'm honest, I'd try going to all of them, but that's just me :$

Actually considering going to one of the shows in California....

Go to Cali! I tried to get tickets for both the Mayan and when they played NY earlier this year before I moved to Germany. Obviously I wasn't successful.

As for the 6 nights in a row, I'd love to! However, I'm tying this trip in with a month early anniversary trip with the wife. So talking her into two wasn't bad, but pushing 6 nights in a row isn't exactly realistic unfortunately. Shame on me for not marrying a Muser. Lesson learned haha!

James, it was about £80 each in the end, but now it's done, I'm still glad I went. Had a great time, and was really pleased to see Citizen Erased again. Psycho is a cracking live opener too, as much as I've almost totally ignored it as an album song. I'm knackered now anyway (as you should be after a Muse show), so I'm looking forward to getting some sleep, haha!

Yeah it's a great live opener

Hopefully this means I have a chance at seeing CE. eight gigs so far and I've not seen it once.

Go to Cali! I tried to get tickets for both the Mayan and when they played NY earlier this year before I moved to Germany. Obviously I wasn't successful.

As for the 6 nights in a row, I'd love to! However, I'm tying this trip in with a month early anniversary trip with the wife. So talking her into two wasn't bad, but pushing 6 nights in a row isn't exactly realistic unfortunately. Shame on me for not marrying a Muser. Lesson learned haha!

I definitely regret not going to the show at the mayan, but I guess the impatience of waiting for an NYC show to be announced is making me want to buy tickets for staples center :facepalm:

And yeah, buying tickets for webster hall was a nightmare, and I understand it wasn't much better for the mayan

Yeah it's a great live opener

Hopefully this means I have a chance at seeing CE. eight gigs so far and I've not seen it once.

Matt said last night that they were "bringing it back from the dead", so hopefully that means it's here to stay for people who haven't heard it yet. I've heard it twice in the three shows I've been to, which I'm very thankful for. Always been one of their best songs.

Missed it by one night on the resistance tour.

Have you seen muscle museum live? That's another song I'd like to see, but I know that's far less likely

Oh look a strat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1HpPJ6a9hI

Yep, I was here: http http://www.musewiki.org/Birmingham_Academy_2001_(gig) /

Don't recall him throwing the guitar away, I was pretty fucked by the end of that gig!

Yep, I was here: http http://www.musewiki.org/Birmingham_Academy_2001_(gig) /

Don't recall him throwing the guitar away, I was pretty fucked by the end of that gig!

Yeah, supposedly it was that yamaha with the squier strat neck, which can be seen in parts of the hullabaloo DVD extras I think

That guitar was #ForSale not too long ago, but I think the lack of proof (though he did sign it) is what made it sell for a few hundred.