That moment when you can tell what the next song is by how the delay is set

At Wembley '10, I remember going mental from the first *DUM-DUM* of the drums that signified CE was coming right up, haha! I'd already recognised Bliss about to be played from the chords Matt was playing on his guitar while they were getting ready, haha! It's the kind of times you realise you've watched far too many live videos, haha!

At Wembley '10, I remember going mental from the first *DUM-DUM* of the drums that signified CE was coming right up, haha! I'd already recognised Bliss about to be played from the chords Matt was playing on his guitar while they were getting ready, haha! It's the kind of times you realise you've watched far too many live videos, haha!

Oh, these? :ninja:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BH8J1nHsF3Y

I want to see them play that at least once. Seems like they're playing it more often now, so maybe I have a chance

And yeah, definitely.

http://www.blueguitar.org/new/misc/humor/rip_glitter.pdf

Once, when I hit a particularly animalistic harmonic on this baby, I heard this ear-

shattering screech. It wasn't coming out of my amp, but from the alley behind my dad's garage. When I walked out back, I

found that my precisely honed chops, when matched up with the SIGNATURE Jackson V, were enough to induce seizures

into the family of raccoons that live in our dumpster.

Sometimes I have to stop and slam my head into the wall because I can't believe how fucking amazing my

axe sounds with the Thrash Master. After I regain consciousness, I can hear this heavy grinding noise through my amp,

and i realize that even when I was knocked out, the Thrash Master KEPT ON ROCKING WITHOUT ME. That's how

good this pedal is

I spend way to much time listening to Muse and their live stuff...

I pretty much hear a single note, effect, or see a certain guitar and can pickout a song ha.

Don't forget the lighting too.

Usually I'm just able to tell by the guitar, though it's becoming more and more difficult with all these duplicates

I remember at the Emirates they sound checked THAT opening chord of Dead Star and all the queues outside the stadium went totally batshit crazy, and rightly so!

I think I remember that. They also sound checked B&H (on the second day) and a few others from what I remember

Yeah, I was the same the first time I saw it. Didn't get nearly as excited at emirates though :$ Did you go to the second night as well?

I only managed to get the ticket for the one night, gutted I missed out on MOP though, but seeing Citizen Erased at Werchter this year made up for that haha :awesome:

I only managed to get the ticket for the one night, gutted I missed out on MOP though, but seeing Citizen Erased at Werchter this year made up for that haha :awesome:

MOTP wasn't (isn't?) a rare song though, so...

I think I might have preferred the first night (bliss and dead star) but for two reasons. While the second show had sunburn and B&H, I'd already seen those, and the crowd was far less energetic that night. Everyone was sitting halfway through the show as well

https://www.facebook.com/groups/guitarexchange/permalink/895212543891714/

I laughed at this post and comments way more than I should have.

Can't see unless I'm a member of that group, what is it?

Citizen Erased at Werchter and Bliss at Barrowlands were the happiest I've ever been. Still waiting for dead star though :(

yesss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3RO9_2EvjA

Couldn't barely hear it though. I think the earplugs I have are blocking out a bit too much

I've somehow got Dead Star at 4 out of 9 gigs. Not a bad record!

#NotBad

I think some of the rarer ones I've seen more than once are:

dead star x2

apocalypse please x2

B&H x2

Wow, sad times. Guess the world moves on, even in NYC.

EDIT: ADVICE REQUIRED!

So potentially I'm going to be in a covers band, doing 'indie' tunes on rhythm guitar. I currently use a DSL15C, but I'm thinking it might be a bit too RAAAWK, there's so much gain on tap. The clean channel does a nice crunch, but it's a bit dark sounding compared to the red channel, especially noticeable switching between the channels.

I'm thinking that maybe I could get the old Flextone II out of retirement. I need to get a footboard to use it, but I think that it might be better suited for this gig.

Has anyone here gigged a Flextone and have any opinions/advice?

Edited by Jaicen