Anyone with a Whammy DT notice that it sounds a bit odd when it's switched on and there's a fuzz factory on in front of it? Not sure how to describe it, sort of more treble and starts to sound kind of horrible :LOL: Might be a problem with my pedal if no one else has this

Whammy IV "sucks the tone out" a bit but this thing with the DT is a lot more noticeable. The pedal sounds really good clean though.

Anyone with a Whammy DT notice that it sounds a bit odd when it's switched on and there's a fuzz factory on in front of it? Not sure how to describe it, sort of more treble and starts to sound kind of horrible :LOL: Might be a problem with my pedal if no one else has this

Whammy IV "sucks the tone out" a bit but this thing with the DT is a lot more noticeable. The pedal sounds really good clean though.

If you've ever used a FF and a Whammy at the same time, you should know better, haha! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd say the DT doesn't suck the tone from the FF as much as the IV, but it still does quite a lot on the DT or pitch shifting settings. Works quite nicely on the harmonies however. Not sure about the noise you're talking about as I can't say I've ever had that. :erm:

Also, couriers who put a card through the door for redelivery without even knocking are bloody useless. Now I have to wait until Tuesday/Wednesday because of a stupid bank holiday weekend. ¬_¬

If you've ever used a FF and a Whammy at the same time, you should know better, haha! :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'd say the DT doesn't suck the tone from the FF as much as the IV, but it still does quite a lot on the DT or pitch shifting settings. Works quite nicely on the harmonies however. Not sure about the noise you're talking about as I can't say I've ever had that. :erm:

Also, couriers who put a card through the door for redelivery without even knocking are bloody useless. Now I have to wait until Tuesday/Wednesday because of a stupid bank holiday weekend. ¬_¬

Haha, yeah I should have expected some problem with the two pedals. It's not really a noise, just messes up the fuzz sound. After using it a bit more it sounds like some of the low end is taken out when either side of the DT is on. Suppose I'll get used to it though.

Other than that it's an amazing pedal. The drop tune stuff is better than I expected. Can pay loads of Biffy songs in drop D now :D

Haha, yeah I should have expected some problem with the two pedals. It's not really a noise, just messes up the fuzz sound. After using it a bit more it sounds like some of the low end is taken out when either side of the DT is on. Suppose I'll get used to it though.

Other than that it's an amazing pedal. The drop tune stuff is better than I expected. Can pay loads of Biffy songs in drop D now :D

Yeah, there's just so much that comes out of the FF I think and the Whammies have never really been able to handle it all. It is a great pedal though. As long as you've got a separate overdrive/distortion, you can just switch between the two, even if it'd be nice to keep the fuzz going, haha!

Yeah, there's just so much that comes out of the FF I think and the Whammies have never really been able to handle it all. It is a great pedal though. As long as you've got a separate overdrive/distortion, you can just switch between the two, even if it'd be nice to keep the fuzz going, haha!

I think it's more to do with the limitations of the d/a conversion, and latency with the low frequencies. But yes, I agree the huge low end of the ff makes it very noticeable.