Same. Just over an hour to go, then hopefully I can either relax, or lose another full night of sleep

James... I wouldn't be mad if you tried to get two as a fail safe for me ;) If we the Canadians end up with an extra I can hook you up. I'm sure you have someone else who could take the extra if needed?

James... I wouldn't be mad if you tried to get two as a fail safe for me ;) If we the Canadians end up with an extra I can hook you up. I'm sure you have someone else who could take the extra if needed?

I'll give it a try, but I'm guessing if I request two tickets, the chances of getting any tickets are less likely.

Good luck either way. I probably won't post the outcome of my attempt until this afternoon, as I'm meant to be doing other things right now.

I'll give it a try, but I'm guessing if I request two tickets, the chances of getting any tickets are less likely.

Good luck either way. I probably won't post the outcome of my attempt until this afternoon, as I'm meant to be doing other things right now.

Well took an hour and a half before I finally got through the worst website in the history of man, but I have tickets!!!

Did you just get them now? I was just about to give up, but tried hitting refresh a few times, and... :awesome:

I got mine at 10:16 AM. I was trying that code Muse News tweeted, it would accept it, but nowhere to pick ticket counts. I was trying to go through the code on the web page to inject it, but couldn't get it to accept it.

Suddenly the select tickets shit showed up and I jumped all over it!

I got mine at 10:16 AM. I was trying that code Muse News tweeted, it would accept it, but nowhere to pick ticket counts. I was trying to go through the code on the web page to inject it, but couldn't get it to accept it.

Suddenly the select tickets shit showed up and I jumped all over it!

It didn't accept my code at all (and there weren't any spaces either...) I was only able to get a ticket because they put more up afterwards that didn't require the code.

I got mine just before 11am, and it looks like a fair few other people did as well.

When is a good time to start queuing for something like this? I was thinking of getting there around 12pm, but I really have no idea.

Congrats, guys. Hope you get a good set. I remember how I felt when I got VIP tickets to Coheed And Cambria's Neverender shows in London. They went on sale at 9.00 and sold out at 9.03, and I got one of the 250. I literally read through the confirmation text about five times because I couldn't believe it, haha! I was sitting there refreshing for ages until it came up, and went into super-panic made when it did! It was a bit like that when I got the MB-1 e-mail too! :LOL:

I was worried yesterday that my card might get the number stolen between now and the gig, as it's happened before.

Guess what happened today? :facepalm: I guess it doesn't matter though, since they say that a photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the ticket is acceptable, so I imagine they don't scan it or anything.

I was worried yesterday that my card might get the number stolen between now and the gig, as it's happened before.

Guess what happened today? :facepalm: I guess it doesn't matter though, since they say that a photocopy of the credit card used to purchase the ticket is acceptable, so I imagine they don't scan it or anything.

I guess I will take a picture of my card right now to be safe!

I'd check that James, when I went to the Manchester Gig, they were scanning the card used to purchase the ticket before they allowed entry.

Hmm... I imagine they just check it to see if the number matches the card in their system, rather than actually doing anything that requires the card number being valid. I'll contact them later today anyway.

Folks - some help would be massively appreciated.

I need a Diago Isolator, post haste.

I know I could buy one of these readily from any number of shops - but I 100% need one before Monday - thought it was worth a try here!!

Can anyone help out at all?

I'd check that James, when I went to the Manchester Gig, they were scanning the card used to purchase the ticket before they allowed entry.

Just spoke to them - all's good.

Really excited for this... how about you, sidious? We need to sort out an after show party as well.

Unfortunately too ill to see marmozets tonight, but will be seeing them tomorrow...strangely enough at WH

Just spoke to them - all's good.

Really excited for this... how about you, sidious? We need to sort out an after show party as well.

Unfortunately too ill to see marmozets tonight, but will be seeing them tomorrow...strangely enough at WH

Yea I've been talking to a couple random Musers who want to do something post show, so we will arrange something for sure!

My hype level is through the fucking roof still. Seeing how many people are actually travelling to see this show, I am feel incredibly lucky to be going! All those times I've seen these epic gigs and I feel mass amounts of jealousy, this time I get to be on the best side of the jealousy!

Yea I've been talking to a couple random Musers who want to do something post show, so we will arrange something for sure!

My hype level is through the fucking roof still. Seeing how many people are actually travelling to see this show, I am feel incredibly lucky to be going! All those times I've seen these epic gigs and I feel mass amounts of jealousy, this time I get to be on the best side of the jealousy!

Sounds good to me. I figure that will be nearly 24 hours in NYC... longest I've spent there in a while!

Same here, and the hype level is only going to increase :stunned:

Wow, I would be disappointed if I didn't get tickets, but...

I hope you're happy with the shit job you did. ASSHOLES.

Fuck you. Fuck you and fuck you! You are the absolute WORST fucking ticket vendor on the planet. You should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

Also, Jaicen, I just got my DSL back with the new main board installed. Sounds great - forgot how underrated these amps are. Or maybe it just sounds like this because it's one of the orange ones, which are more matthew

Where's Tom! ? Curious if his is one of the early ones with that issue :erm:

Could be the orange, but I think it's because DSL's are FRIKKIN AWESOME!

Until they end up like this :awesome:

trdZsEI.jpg

Nah, I understand the new board has thicker traces and a slightly different design, so I shouldn't run into that problem.

You have the 5 watt don't you? How is it?

Maybe it's ghosts causing the problem :ninja:

See what you did there.

Folks - some help would be massively appreciated.

I need a Diago Isolator, post haste.

I know I could buy one of these readily from any number of shops - but I 100% need one before Monday - thought it was worth a try here!!

Can anyone help out at all?

I have one, but couldn't get it to you before Monday! :LOL: