Out of curiosity, how highly is QOTSA's new stuff rated these days? I had a bit of a clearout of my music library a while back and ended up just making a custom album of 2/3 Songs For The Deaf and 1/3 Lullabies To Paralyse and then just deleting everything else. I didn't mind Like Clockwork for a while but ultimately decided that I never really felt like listening to it either. I'll admit I haven't heard anything from their latest album though. so I don't really know what they're up to anymore. I just feel like that Songs For The Deaf era is sort of how I define their music in my mind, and if I feel like listening to them, that's what I go for.

Yeah I agree that SFTD is how I'd define their music, but you definitely need to get their latest album.

These are probably my two favorites. I'd put my top nine, but I can only embed two videos per post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxijhTgxkyk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exa0CzlCb3Y

Also, seems this guy got off lightly... I would think a place that big would have better security though?

Foo Fighters don't really have that much security around, because Dave typically is good with these kind of people I think. He likes moderating it himself before handling them over. I think that works better for the atmosphere.

And that's what gigs are about... no?

I don't know. Keeping things under control like Dave did in that video is probably the best way to handle it, but people do seem to love certain other methods that other bands employ... :shifty:

What did I say about those headstocks...

Poor guy.

Edit: as I was saying earlier, some 'fans' could be dangerous

Exactly, but not all fans are a threat. It can be the other way around too.

...Thing is, the outcome would've been more like in the other video had it been a Gibson. :facepalm:

Tax return is upon me, and I'm splurging on myself. Buying that MS-3 switcher I've had my eyes on forever, and a sparkling new pedalboard for it!

Anyone have GAS for anything at NAMM so far? The plasma tube pedal is really getting my jollies going right now.

Got a Boss FV-500L to replace my crappy Bespeco volume pedal that broke. I knew these things were quite big but didn’t think it’d be this massive

Expensive too if I remember correctly. Pretty good though. I don't use mine that much except for delay/trem volume swells when I'm in that kind of mood, but I've never had any problems with it.

Expensive too if I remember correctly. Pretty good though. I don't use mine that much except for delay/trem volume swells when I'm in that kind of mood, but I've never had any problems with it.

I got new condition one on eBay for a bargain so wasn’t too expensive. Put it before my delay for volume swells that still have the trails which sounds amazing.

I got new condition one on eBay for a bargain so wasn’t too expensive. Put it before my delay for volume swells that still have the trails which sounds amazing.

Yeah, I've got mine as the first thing in my effects loop before all the delay and modulation stuff. It's after my amp and distortion pedals though so I can quieten them down if I need to.

Covers band goals.

They're not only good, but if you've seen the original video, it's basically the blackpool version of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88r_q7oufE

Got a Boss FV-500L to replace my crappy Bespeco volume pedal that broke. I knew these things were quite big but didn’t think it’d be this massive

Can it regular john though?