Didn't see the 2/15 on the license plate. We'll have to wait a week to hear it.

Damn, me either. That was proposed as the released date from an unconfirmed source a few days ago, just thought it was bull...

I'm liking this new Muse a e s t h e t i c tbh

I know mate. I don't really know who that guy is (even though I think I know him from a different forum) but he seems to have a pretty extensive amount of knowledge about this stuff and QOTSA in general. All about the #details really.

On a related note, I tried cutting a neater back plate for that guitar the other day, as the original one wasn't traced using the pencil rubbing technique and had some rough edges...Somehow I still managed to screw it up while actually cutting the plate out.

Either need to get more plastic and try again, or see if the plates on the others match up. I know one doesn't.

Heyo!

Anybody knows how Matt plays (tab) this short part between chords (

)?

He plays it on 2 | 3 fret but dont really know what it is exactly..

////PS has anyone ever tabbed outro for pib? damn this is fast one xD

B-----3--0-3-2-0-2---- then straight back into chorus chords.

Hope this helps mate.

B-----3--0-3-2-0-2---- then straight back into chorus chords.

Hope this helps mate.

Thanks! In recordings he holds his middle finger on G string, I thought he used it somehow, but probably he only mutes with it. And imo he plays only 3032, then slides his finger from 2/3 and then plays chorus chords ;)

BTW Is OUTRO solo even possible to tab? I looked over every existent proshot, but he always manage to turn his back to camera or go away :p