I wish! But on the plus side I’m going to see Royal Blood tonight.

Any good? And it looks like that QOTSA gig in London next June might be pretty special. Hopefully coming over for that.

Get there early for ATDI.

You posted that at 10:14pm. He was probably just finishing up his nando's with a side of #banter (or is it the other way around?) to head to the gig at that point.

Any good? And it looks like that QOTSA gig in London next June might be pretty special. Hopefully coming over for that.

You posted that at 10:14pm. He was probably just finishing up his nando's with a side of #banter (or is it the other way around?) to head to the gig at that point.

Hmm, I thought I'd posted it much earlier? Odd.

Get there early for ATDI.

I did, but could barely hear anything other than the drums. The mix was shit when they were on :(

The singer really goes for it. Even when someone hit him in the leg with that drink he didn’t seem fussed. Couldn’t hear him properly but I think he took the piss out of whoever threw it :LOL:

They were brilliant!

Does that mean #NandosWithTheLads...

They were brilliant!

Does that mean #NandosWithTheLads...

Nice.

QOTSA/Nando's meet up 2k18? Count me in. You and Macaroon need to get a proper facebook so we can make a group event for this. Because it will be all official that way.

Maybe I'll finally meet @dickmovedom as well... seems like the sort of thing he'd be interested in. Nando's and QOTSA.

Nice.

QOTSA/Nando's meet up 2k18? Count me in. You and Macaroon need to get a proper facebook so we can make a group event for this. Because it will be all official that way.

Maybe I'll finally meet @dickmovedom as well... seems like the sort of thing he'd be interested in. Nando's and QOTSA.

What a day that’d be! Have you not found me on facebook with your mod search skills?

It's weird. They can base ads on what I bought in starbucks the other day (which is actually scary) but they can't tell me nerd herd's true identity.

And I think I know who it is, just because they're left handed.

Wait, you're not left handed, are you? :shifty:

It's weird. They can base ads on what I bought in starbucks the other day (which is actually scary) but they can't tell me nerd herd's true identity.

And I think I know who it is, just because they're left handed.

Wait, you're not left handed, are you? :shifty:

:ninja:

It’s a nice sounding pedal, but it’s no metal zone.

Yes and no :confused: