Time for the K&T awards?

What can be awarded though? Maybe a few noteworthy moments.

-Return of Macaroon

-The great MGW meet of 2017

-Jaicen has a breakfast he'll never forget

-Bs waits for his guitar

-the anticlimactic degooping of the fat humster

-Bs continues to wait for his new guitar

-The release of Dig Down

What can be awarded though? Maybe a few noteworthy moments.

-Return of Macaroon

-The great MGW meet of 2017

-Jaicen has a breakfast he'll never forget

-Bs waits for his guitar

-the anticlimactic degooping of the fat humster

-Bs continues to wait for his new guitar

-The release of Dig Down

The chrome guitar photos and Ross0203 finally getting an MB-1 were noteworthy moments as well.

This has indeed been my year, haha! Maybe I should get an award for having the most patience, haha!

But we don't want you to be patient!

The chrome guitar photos and Ross0203 finally getting an MB-1 were noteworthy moments as well.

I can see next year's noteworthy moments already:

-Ross0203 waits for his MB-1

-Bs: Gone but not forgotten.

-Another thread, another four* guitars for james90

*quantity subject to change

Well yes, but I was only aware of his comment about Muse when I posted earlier. Hence wanting to start a stimulating discussion about it on Muse Messageboard.

There's also this... seems questionable to say the least.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BciZc1IBCO-/

That was a chicken shit apology. At least his newest video apology is vaguely sincere, but it took backlash from everywhere to even get that.

I mean something as simple as "I kicked a photographer on stage the other night and I am sincerely sorry for my actions. I'll do everything I can to get her a new camera and cover and associated medical costs" would have sufficed, no? Maybe admitting to a drinking problem would help too..

That was a chicken shit apology. At least his newest video apology is vaguely sincere, but it took backlash from everywhere to even get that.

I mean something as simple as "I kicked a photographer on stage the other night and I am sincerely sorry for my actions. I'll do everything I can to get her a new camera and cover and associated medical costs" would have sufficed, no? Maybe admitting to a drinking problem would help too..

To be fair, he probably didn't really have anything to do with the first apology. #lawyer

And I think many of us are forgetting that it's social media. A public apology isn't going to do anything for the actual situation, but rather, the growing number of people who are finding out about this.

On a lighter note...

Never expected him to take such a risk. Could've had his head knocked clean off his shoulders.

Does anyone else think it's complete bollocks when a band like Muse for example auction of a signed guitar like the one below for example that aside from the signatures have absolutely nothing to do with the band. Like...auction one of the signature guitars or one that's been played live or something

Also why sign the body? Sign it on the headstock or somewhere not fucking ugly and won't get rubbed off with your forearm. It's not as if it's a precious guitar that should be framed as it's so special.

I don't get life

Does anyone else think it's complete bollocks when a band like Muse for example auction of a signed guitar like the one below for example that aside from the signatures have absolutely nothing to do with the band. Like...auction one of the signature guitars or one that's been played live or something

Also why sign the body? Sign it on the headstock or somewhere not fucking ugly and won't get rubbed off with your forearm. It's not as if it's a precious guitar that should be framed as it's so special.

I don't get life

Well... he's been known to play Ibanez guitars... but they don't make the destroyers anymore, and K&T called him out for giving away that signed MoC looking one.

And I thought you would have been enlightened by the new Marmozets songs. I've only heard the first one so far.