What's not to understand?

Not being funny I mean it's just straightforward no? That pickup in-particular sounds closer (to him at least) a regular humbucker rather than a regular p90 pickup (which it actually is). Is there any way to describe it clearer?

Hold on, what's a P90?

P90 is a single coil with around 10,000 turns of wire around the pole pieces which gives a much higher output than say a strat single coil. It has a large bar magnet underneath the pole pieces also which adds to the output of the pickup.

Evening all, long time no speak.

Has anyone used (or heard) the Psychopaf Mother Superior? Looks like it is an actual worthy successor to the motherbucker...

Yeah I've heard it, but not used it myself - I'm not sure how comparable it is to the motherbucker really. Sounds quite a bit fuller and more usable overall.

What guitar you thinking of getting it for?

Yeah I've heard it, but not used it myself - I'm not sure how comparable it is to the motherbucker really. Sounds quite a bit fuller and more usable overall.

What guitar you thinking of getting it for?

Just whacking it into my MBC-1.

Gone are the days of expensive guitars. Cort and a POD nowadays. #homeowner

Jeez, even my bassist has a Headrush.

Just whacking it into my MBC-1.

Gone are the days of expensive guitars. Cort and a POD nowadays. #homeowner

Jeez, even my bassist has a Headrush.

Have you still got your access virus? Or did you get rid of it after tczechan said it was shit?

But yeah, I'd get it. It's going to be a lot louder than your stock pickup, but you can tame it a bit with the blend control. I was REALLY impressed by that.

If you want something comparable to the stock pickup as far as output goes, the PF-1 would probably be better though.

Have you still got your access virus? Or did you get rid of it after tczechan said it was shit?

But yeah, I'd get it. It's going to be a lot louder than your stock pickup, but you can tame it a bit with the blend control. I was REALLY impressed by that.

If you want something comparable to the stock pickup as far as output goes, the PF-1 would probably be better though.

I got rid of the virus about 8 years ago. I gained a girlfriend, who became a fiancee, and she made me get rid of it to fund buying a house....

Fuck off tczechan.

I had a motherbucker in a tele once upon a time and never quite found anything with the same vibe. This is the closest i'll get I think.

I got rid of the virus about 8 years ago. I gained a girlfriend, who became a fiancee, and she made me get rid of it to fund buying a house....

Fuck off tczechan.

I had a motherbucker in a tele once upon a time and never quite found anything with the same vibe. This is the closest i'll get I think.

Those feels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BnsSSYUNB0

...Fuck off tczechan.

As for the pickup, I'm sure there was a demo somewhere? Might just be thinking of the video they did for the MA-25T.

I did look but cant find any demos of it online. Boo.

Also, i just got permabanned from thefretboard for asking to be unbanned. Go figure....

You'll have to take my word for it then!

Speaking of that, do you remember toff? He wanted to come back just a few years ago and his argument was that he was a grown up now and would behave himself.

You'll have to take my word for it then!

Speaking of that, do you remember toff? He wanted to come back just a few years ago and his argument was that he was a grown up now and would behave himself.

Pretty sure Bshuker is grown up now, being a doctor and all, but the blaze of glory he went out with (feeling Miss Blee’s wrath) means he ain’t coming back either

I am amazed that I was never banned from here in the team 1337 days, seeing as everyon else was 😂

Pretty sure Bshuker is grown up now, being a doctor and all, but the blaze of glory he went out with (feeling Miss Blee’s wrath) means he ain’t coming back either

I am amazed that I was never banned from here in the team 1337 days, seeing as everyon else was 😂

I remember team ossim quite well... I tried to get in and failed

Jack-Nicholson-Cigar-Celebrity.jpg

I think Sam was the only one from BOG that got banned permanently, while Bshuker voluntarily had his account deleted a few years later.

Also, remember this guy? Good times...

tumblr_mmi148aIPG1qa4l36o1_500.png

Some cretin was discovered to have lied about a lunch date with Joe Perry, so my own tall tale is that i formed a superband with Derek Grant and Brody Dalle.

We’re undecided on the name. I think we should be called Valentin and the Seleznyobots, but she insists that we should be Brody and the Baby Dalles. The drummer thinks Derek and the Grant Fund Managers.

I've never actually played a gig, any band i've been in has kicked me out for my unorthodox behaviour and excessive talent before we got to that stage. But i photoshopped this picture.

I used to have a video of me playing medly of Muse songs, but i deleted my old youtube profile because people started calling me an anti semite because i made a video comparing Scientology to Judaism. Pathetic, i know.

I'll upload a video when i have the time. I'll need to record something new.

And i don't care about my "e-penis". If i did, i'd change my avatar back to me leaning on my 100 thousand dollar sports car.

I'm a musical genius, for your information. Right now i'm about halfway through my ballet, and recently started writing a musical.

James Blunt wrote a ballet, hes not a musical genius...

His ballet wasn't a space ballet.

Nope. They kicked me out for being too great. I would have taken all the limelight, no matter how humble i forced myself to be.

I'll record a video and upload it to youtube right now. Any requests?

Dream theater.

In the name of god.

Lolz.

I don't have any a levels, i have a double avce in business, and then got myself kicked out of university for being too intelligent.