It must be the worst thing to be a big band and every time you post anything on social media you never get any real responses, just people asking you to tour *insert country here* even if you do already have dates for there and going on about how they love you *insert emoji here* even though they've never even met you

Actual gear talk though, that acoustic is a lot thinner than I realised. Guess it makes it look a bit nicer, still not too keen though

I'm sure if it's used for a good song I'll love it no doubt

It's not bad but I wouldn't buy one if they started selling them. Interesting to see what kinda song he ends up using it for - and whether City of Delusion maybe makes a comeback :shifty:

Also, just heard Hook, Line and Sinker for the first time... Love it. Shame Royal Blood are here while I'm in the UK :facepalm:

I actually really, really like it on first listen.

My initial reaction was "here's madness 2.0"... which it kindof is, but also isn't if that makes any sense? Matt's slow transition into Freddie is nearing completion I think.

K&T thoughts...?

I like it, bit similar to Madness but better.

The guitar solo and vocal harmonies are cool but it's honestly fairly boring. Getting a little tired of Muse's pop formula - 2.30 of nothing, 1 minute of guitars and loud vocals.

Its not what I was hoping for, but I did quite enjoy it. The interview with Zane about the song gave me some respect for it. Matt heard a sound and just went for it. Much prefer an artist doing their visions than trying to please fans at every turn.

Also this: