Bs :ohmy:

Has it arrived yet?

Afraid not. Will keep an eye out though.

Looks like we're back to t2l like Drones never happened.

I'm guessing this isn't a popular opinion, but I'd genuinely say that T2L is their best album since BHAR by quite a long way. Drones has its moments but it's not consistent enough and the lyrics are a bit too unsubtle for me to enjoy it that much.

They couldn't find the house apparently.

Wait, are you serious? I haven't checked the tracking - that sometimes happens but they tend to phone you up and ask for directions. Except I guess our phone number wasn't on the packaging or anything this time. Did they contact you or anything? If there's a contact number and tracking number and stuff, we should be able to contact them here and sort it out?

Edit - Can't find anything with the tracking number you gave me unless you can tell me how you sent it, who with, etc - if they contacted you and you can let me know the details, I'll try and get it sorted out.

Edited by Bs

Wait, are you serious? I haven't checked the tracking - that sometimes happens but they tend to phone you up and ask for directions. Except I guess our phone number wasn't on the packaging or anything this time. Did they contact you or anything? If there's a contact number and tracking number and stuff, we should be able to contact them here and sort it out?

Edit - Can't find anything with the tracking number you gave me unless you can tell me how you sent it, who with, etc - if they contacted you and you can let me know the details, I'll try and get it sorted out.

Haha sorry, I wasn't being serious. I just thought it's likely to be the reason in the case of a delay :facepalm:

And yeah I checked that the other day. It says it's going to Thailand, so obviously it's in the system, but I figure you'll be able to properly track it when it clears customs. Have you tried the postal service website for Thailand? I wasn't sure what that was, so I couldn't try.

edit: Well that's useful. The Thailand post website doesn't actually exist anymore.

Edited by james90

Oh right, haha! :LOL:

No worries, that genuinely happens sometimes here and we have to walk out to the nearest main road to meet the delivery guy, haha! You've seriously got me paranoid about forgetting to tell Mansons to put my phone number here on the packaging when they send the new custom over though, haha! I'm bound to forget because I just don't think about it, as is the case here, haha! If it's made it to Thailand though then at least it should find it's way at some point. :chuckle:

Use a Zoom B2.1U bass pedal at the moment, but looking to experiment/try out some different pedals, find something to enhance my clean sound but also want to see about some variety in terms of distortion, fuzz and synth sounds.

Any pedal recommendations?

https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/25725-fender-issues-statement-on-use-of-rosewood

What does Jaicen think? I think it could be much worse... at least ebony and pau ferro are woods that are commonly used on guitars, unlike those mystery materials that gibson was using.

I think it's time for manufacturers to move to more sustainable timbers before we get the a situation where it becomes unobtainable as with Brazilian Rosewood.

Just because it is traditional, it doesn't mean it must be used, there's plenty of good alternatives.

I actually think fender need to go further and completely remove rosewood from all but the high end stock. A £150 squier SE or a £400 Mexican start doesn't need a Rosewood board to sell.

Ebony isn't the answer either, that's next on the list.

Use a Zoom B2.1U bass pedal at the moment, but looking to experiment/try out some different pedals, find something to enhance my clean sound but also want to see about some variety in terms of distortion, fuzz and synth sounds.

Any pedal recommendations?

Budget?

anybody know what presets on the kaoss pad Morgan uses during e.g. nishe and during outro parts?

also what matt uses during new born/supermassive

considering purchasing a kaoss pad / kaossilator but would be nice to know which one delivers what :)

also what matt uses during new born/supermassive

considering purchasing a kaoss pad / kaossilator but would be nice to know which one delivers what :)

Not sure what his new SMBH sound is, but he's used 68 and 75 for it before. New Born has been 71 and 73 I think (these are on a KP2 and might be wrong, but that's just off the top of my head)

So on the plane yesterday, I heard this song which was like... well, black keys but on steroids sort of. Had some proper riffs with the -1 octave harmonizer.

But I can't figure out who it was. Fucks sake.

What are some of the guitar/drum duos currently out there? All I know is that it was a two piece, and the lyrics at the beginning were something along the lines of "talking like old friends, we're going to get along"