Decided to go to Royal Blood tomorrow. Gotta live a little.

A 12 song setlist seems okay, but could maybe be a little longer. I'd like to see The Shelters too, but I guess it depends on when the meet and greet is.

I thought it was really short tbh. Great experience, but damn that ended quickly :$

Decided to go to Royal Blood tomorrow. Gotta live a little.

A 12 song setlist seems okay, but could maybe be a little longer. I'd like to see The Shelters too, but I guess it depends on when the meet and greet is.

Any K&T questions on Mike's rig that we want asked? :LOL:

What happened? Was it one of those "if I told you, I'd have to kill you" answers, and then you actually forced him to tell you?

On the topic of Royal Blood, I really liked Lights Out and Hook Line and Sinker but not so sure about I Only Lie When I Love You

I think it's good, but not as good as the first two.

Have you heard she's creeping? Looks like the few live recordings were pulled, but I wasn't a fan of that one at all.

What happened? Was it one of those "if I told you, I'd have to kill you" answers, and then you actually forced him to tell you?

Show was incredible. Just had Mike initial a pick in the meet and greet. They were super nice dudes, but the lady from the radio station was either a dick or had orders to shoe us in and out as fast as possible. There were 10 of us and the guys started talking to a few people at the front of the 10 of us (we were at the back) and then radio lady started just forcing us into pictures, so it was over and done with in 5 minutes. Still cool though.

They put on a hell of a show, just shorter in length. Dudes got the whole rockstar thing down at this point pretty damn well. Much more of a violent mosh going on than I expected :LOL: Pretty full too, maybe 1000+ people.

As an aside, one of the 10 meet and greets was a 10 year old girl who it was her first show. Ben made sure she got one of his sticks when he tossed em during Out of the Black.

I think it's good, but not as good as the first two.

Have you heard she's creeping? Looks like the few live recordings were pulled, but I wasn't a fan of that one at all.

I like the main riff but it hasn't hooked me in the same way the other two did. Hook, Line and Sinker is an absolute tune.

I haven't no! I'll see if i can find a live recording

Show was incredible. Just had Mike initial a pick in the meet and greet. They were super nice dudes, but the lady from the radio station was either a dick or had orders to shoe us in and out as fast as possible. There were 10 of us and the guys started talking to a few people at the front of the 10 of us (we were at the back) and then radio lady started just forcing us into pictures, so it was over and done with in 5 minutes. Still cool though.

They put on a hell of a show, just shorter in length. Dudes got the whole rockstar thing down at this point pretty damn well. Much more of a violent mosh going on than I expected :LOL: Pretty full too, maybe 1000+ people.

As an aside, one of the 10 meet and greets was a 10 year old girl who it was her first show. Ben made sure she got one of his sticks when he tossed em during Out of the Black.

Nice. Did you at least have a good view for the show itself? The first show of theirs that I went to actually had a really violent mosh pit. The show itself was great and everything, but most of the crowd was the whole "doesn't give a fuck about anything besides getting drunk and moshing" type.

I remember they actually mentioned that show in an interview not long after, and I still remember the horrified look on the roadie's face during the last song :LOL:

Not to say there's anything wrong with that, but... I don't know. The other week I was at a show at the Exeter Cavern, and there was a pretty intense mosh pit with a number of crowd surfers, but I feel like the difference is that they were all singing along to the band and were all there for the same reason. It was pretty enjoyable, although I tried to avoid being in the center of it!

It was also a nice change to see that practically no one had their phone out during this show.

I like the main riff but it hasn't hooked me in the same way the other two did. Hook, Line and Sinker is an absolute tune.

I haven't no! I'll see if i can find a live recording

Yeah pretty much. I wasn't able to find a live recording yesterday, but there was definitely at least one.

Nice. Did you at least have a good view for the show itself? The first show of theirs that I went to actually had a really violent mosh pit. The show itself was great and everything, but most of the crowd was the whole "doesn't give a fuck about anything besides getting drunk and moshing" type.

I remember they actually mentioned that show in an interview not long after, and I still remember the horrified look on the roadie's face during the last song :LOL:

Not to say there's anything wrong with that, but... I don't know. The other week I was at a show at the Exeter Cavern, and there was a pretty intense mosh pit with a number of crowd surfers, but I feel like the difference is that they were all singing along to the band and were all there for the same reason. It was pretty enjoyable, although I tried to avoid being in the center of it!

It wasn't that it wasn't a good crowd. They moshed during the intense riffs and knew the songs obviously, for what it's worth.

It wasn't that it wasn't a good crowd. They moshed during the intense riffs and knew the songs obviously, for what it's worth.

Oh I wasn't comparing your crowd with the one I was in. Mainly because I wasn't in it :ninja: Sort of regret not going to that show they did at the warsaw though... 11pm doors was the main reason.

Yeah pretty much. I wasn't able to find a live recording yesterday, but there was definitely at least one.

Found one - albeit a muddy one - on Facebook.

Don't mind what I assume is the chorus - not a fan of the verses though.

Found one - albeit a muddy one - on Facebook.

Don't mind what I assume is the chorus - not a fan of the verses though.

You never told me you were on Facebook. Next you'll tell me Bs' account is no longer deactivated.

And yeah, basically:

Hook, line and sinker > lights out > i only lie when i love you > she's creeping

At least for me.

The one in Glasgow in November. Wonder if Ben will still crowd surf in a venue that size.

Capacity? He did at the last one I went to, and that holds 600 people.

Crazy to think that they played a 250 capacity venue opening for local bands earlier that year. I had two chances to go up to them with no one else around as well, but I was too nervous.. :facepalm:

I've grown out of that though. I instantly became a rabid fanboi as soon as I had the opportunity to meet MB.

But then there was also that time I got to meet Matt from the band Muse. Got far too excited, but then everyone was.

Capacity? He did at the last one I went to, and that holds 600 people.

Crazy to think that they played a 250 capacity venue opening for local bands earlier that year. I had two chances to go up to them with no one else around as well, but I was too nervous.. :facepalm:

I've grown out of that though. I instantly became a rabid fanboi as soon as I had the opportunity to meet MB.

But then there was also that time I got to meet Matt from the band Muse. Got far too excited, but then everyone was.

About 13000 I think, but a lot of that is the seats.

I imagine seeing them somewhere that small the mosh pit would take up 90% of the crowd :chuckle:

And yeah, basically:

Hook, line and sinker > lights out > i only lie when i love you > she's creeping

Switch I only lie when I love you and lights out and its about mine. wasnt a fan of lights out at all, but HLS is hype as hell

About 13000 I think, but a lot of that is the seats.

I imagine seeing them somewhere that small the mosh pit would take up 90% of the crowd :chuckle:

Pretty sure it did. He wasn't crowd surfing or anything at that point, though he probably could have if he wanted to.

This was the second one.

DsuvULd.jpg?1

It was a relatively tame crowd until that moment.

Also, I nicked the drum stick he dropped during the last song... got two people offering to buy it, and one person actually begging. :facepalm:

You never told me you were on Facebook. Next you'll tell me Bs' account is no longer deactivated.

And yeah, basically:

At least for me.

May or may not have posted on the Works page once or twice :ninja:

Yeah I can agree with that order. 'I only lie' is growing on me but I think I just really like the outro riff haha