http://www.ebay.com/itm/Manson-MA-2-Evo-Stealth-MUSE-Matt-Bellamy-Guitar/292110750852

Make an offer. Maybe he'll give you a transaction you'll never forget (especially considering he's on this very message board :ninja: )

:LOL: I'm aware. I'm by no means in the market for a guitar, just saw that one and it was too absurdly low priced to pass up considering the upgrades it had, and I passed it up for a day.

I saw Ben retweeted a picture of them eating at a Nando's, which I'm assuming is your local one.

THAT'S why you go for a cheeky Nando's.

Which local one? We have multiple :ninja:

It looks like Mike played 4 basses last night, all of them have made previously appearances: black Starcaster, white Starcaster, orange Jaguar & sparkly Jaguar. There was a Jaguar that looked more red, but I was pretty far away so I'm not sure if it's the orange one in different lighting or a different guitar.

Just saw this from reddit. Seems like he is using a widerange humbucker from the Starcaster in it. Such a nice custom - neck looks figured as hell

P6b9Z5Wl.jpg

Edited by Cider

Really considering the 3 hour road trip to Columbus this weekend for them. Very on the fence and I really need to decide :unsure:

As something of an old man, with family and work commitments, I would say that if you want to go, and you can go, then you should go.

It might not be long before you get into a position where you can't so make the most of it now.

I appreciate the advice. Found someone selling meet n greet tickets for not that unfair of a price, so I may jump on those. Just gotta clear it with who I'm going with if we can make it on time.

Wasn't aware they were doing meet and greets. Definitely didn't see that when I was looking for tickets for the NYC shows.

As something of an old man, with family and work commitments, I would say that if you want to go, and you can go, then you should go.

It might not be long before you get into a position where you can't so make the most of it now.

Hardly an old man. And I'm not just saying that because you're not THAT much older than I am.

Debating whether I want to be "that guy" and have them sign something, or just get the pic and be on my way. Maybe just a guitar pick or their debut vinyl.

A picture is good enough for me. I don't think bands usually mind signing stuff...usually :ninja:

http://www.nme.com/news/music/josh-homme-sued-assault-blood-sucking-autograph-collector-2026305

I think the only time I had something signed was with Biffy. I was proper nervous too (which I'm sure they saw) but they couldn't have been nicer.

I have seen people overdo it though. When I met Tim from Ash, someone brought what seemed like their entire back catalogue of albums to be signed. He didn't seem to mind, but I was waiting to ask him about what amp he was using... :nerd:

Good deal, just FYI, especially if you missed their presale. Promo code knocks it down to 11 a signed cd + $4 shipping

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/royal_blood-how_did_we_get_so_dark_with_autographed_cd_booklet?ref=https%3A//www.facebook.com/&variant=41028169612

Got a couple of them. Probably will give the other away as a gift because I'm nice like that. Or more likely, it'll end up in that stack with all my other CDs (and cassette tapes...)

They just released another song today as well, although I don't think it's been uploaded to youtube yet.

Ha, I saw that.

Not sure, not so keen on the humbuckers. I actually have a mockup from years ago similar to that but based off Josh Homme's baritone tele lemme see if I can find it

I remember that. I do wonder what happened to that baritone... would've been a bit nicer as a MA shape I think.

http://www.nme.com/news/music/new-queens-of-the-stone-age-song-will-debut-in-two-weeks-2084768

Got a couple of them. Probably will give the other away as a gift because I'm nice like that. Or more likely, it'll end up in that stack with all my other CDs (and cassette tapes...)

They just released another song today as well, although I don't think it's been uploaded to youtube yet.

Up now, and did that same with the 2 CDs :LOL:

What do you think of the new song?

Proper tempted to reply to the last comment and tell him I'm from the US and one of the best guitar players was Jimi Hendr... oh wait

FqotopL.png

But then I'd probably get booted from that group. #WorthIt

Having said all of that, I had no idea Slash was from the UK.

Decided to go to Royal Blood tomorrow. Gotta live a little.

A 12 song setlist seems okay, but could maybe be a little longer. I'd like to see The Shelters too, but I guess it depends on when the meet and greet is.

Any K&T questions on Mike's rig that we want asked? :LOL: