Makes two of us :nerd:

Are you going because your favourite bands are playing?

I don't think I'm going to be traveling much more this summer. Do you realize how many guitars I could have bought with these plastic £5 notes?

Probably the same amount I'm going to buy when I'm there, but you get what I mean.

Anyone know of a PSU that can supply

• 9V DC 200mA

• 9V AC 1000mA

Alternatively does anyone know if it's possible to merge a 5pin MIDI signal with a power supply in a 7 pin cable?

Also,

Say by chance you have a MIDI footswitch which sends a MIDI command to another MIDI controlled unit such as a Kemper, but also to a Whammy, how does that work? The Whammy MIDI settings are fixed so surely to switch between settings on that you need to send that specific MIDI signal? Unless another device like a MIDI switcher or something is needed. Anyone got any experience with this?

I think one of the old C64 pose supplies will give you that, pretty sure it's the first version for the bread bin version.

It's probably easier to just get a 9vac supply, rectify and regulate to 9vdc. Should work fine.

I think one of the old C64 pose supplies will give you that, pretty sure it's the first version for the bread bin version.

It's probably easier to just get a 9vac supply, rectify and regulate to 9vdc. Should work fine.

Ideally I want to get this all down one loom alongside audio cable as well

I would advise against sending AC down any snake with audio, too it's asking for trouble with hum unless you're using balanced tips?

Enit. Is it possible to transform DC into AC on the other end?

Having a browse and saw this

The Kemper wouldn't be the thing powering it per say, as it uses a normal 5 pin MIDI in. But that is what the Rocktron cable is made for. On one end is a 5 pin DIN connector to connect to the MIDI in on your amp, and a female plug for your controller's power supply. They are combined into a 7 pin DIN plug at the other end which will both provide MIDI signal and power to the MIDI Mate.

so it seems you can make a FrankenMIDI cable

EDIt edit:

https://www.thomann.de/gb/rocktron_7pin_midikabel.htm?glp=1&gclid=CM3XtMH80dMCFRdmGwodli0McQ

balls

Edited by Dominic.

I mean it's certainly helped me make the decision to go :LOL:

So you're going!

I was looking for some gigs to go to later this month while I'm in the UK, but didn't find a whole lot that were of interest. Not that I know where to look.

thoughts?

I still don't see what's so appealing about this band.

So you're going!

I was looking for some gigs to go to later this month while I'm in the UK, but didn't find a whole lot that were of interest. Not that I know where to look.

I still don't see what's so appealing about this band.

I like his voice a lot. Their first album had some interesting musical thoughts, but a lot of it is pretty cookie cutter. Meh.

So you're going!

Gonna be trying to grab a ticket tomorrow when they come on sale yeah!

In the UK from July through until September so I figure I might as well make as much of it as possible :LOL:

Guys, I have a quick question. Thinking about buying a multi-guitar rack to save space in my tiny apartment, something like this

gs525b_1.jpg

but I'm a bit concerned about resting the necks of the guitars on one side (neck twist and all that jazz). Do you guys have any experience with this kind of stand?

Guys, I have a quick question. Thinking about buying a multi-guitar rack to save space in my tiny apartment, something like this

gs525b_1.jpg

but I'm a bit concerned about resting the necks of the guitars on one side (neck twist and all that jazz). Do you guys have any experience with this kind of stand?

I've used one of these for years, no problems. There isn't enough weight of the guitar leaning to cause any issues. This is pretty much how touring musicians travel with a lot of guitars, in a case like this.