The new Foo track is so damn good

+100

Anyone see Serj Tankian with Prophets of Rage doing Like a Stone in tribute to Chris? Don't particularly care for Serj's voice typically, but still a pretty cool thing to see.

Anyone see Serj Tankian with Prophets of Rage doing Like a Stone in tribute to Chris? Don't particularly care for Serj's voice typically, but still a pretty cool thing to see.

Just watched it. Serj has such a unique voice, it adds something really different to anything he sings that isn't his own. But IMO he did kill it.

I always love this clip of him singing, the guys got some pipes!

Try to get Ben's side of the stage. He usually goes over to the crowd at the end, or sometimes into it.

I will. Thanks for the heads up James!

Is Tom Kirk finally delivering? :ninja:

[YT]

[/YT]

Is #soon now then?

He had only just started doing that when I last saw them, so I wasn't expecting it at all.

During the break at the end, he came over to me and said "OH MY FUCKING GOD" (probably referring to the failed crowd surfer from moments before) and I managed to lift him onto the people in back of me.

Don't think they were expecting it either as they nearly dropped him, but...

Nicest guy though. Had a good chat, and also managed to get a picture and a well worn in drum stick. Mike didn't really want to be bothered it seemed.

Posting it on the board wasn't a good idea! Nah, I don't see anything wrong there. Strange that he's selling so cheap... plastic is still on the back plates too.

Seller doesn't accept messages for questions and links to an email address that is undeliverable :unsure: ebay has good protection in place though at least.

Seller doesn't accept messages for questions and links to an email address that is undeliverable :unsure: ebay has good protection in place though at least.

Doesn't accept messages for questions? Never knew that was an option.

And yeah. They ALWAYS side with the buyer.

Doesn't accept messages for questions? Never knew that was an option.

And yeah. They ALWAYS side with the buyer.

I didn't either. It also says "low start bid" and is a buy it now auction :erm:

Anyways, I have *enough* to buy it, but I'd rather not just irresponsibly buy it. Going to mull on it a few hours and hope it isn't gone by then.