Bleeehhhh... you know those times when all your instruments need cleaning and re-stringing at the same time? Yeah, I need to do like 4 of my basses soon... ffs, gonna be a fun day :facepalm:

E: Also getting kinda pissed off by now because my DL-1 replica has been in a shop for few repairs for two or three months now. I can understand that they have their hands full of work but damn.

The performance was fine, just that tone was terrible.

I've said this before and will say it again, it sounded like if I crank up all the pots of the FF in my DL-1 replica, run it through Mastotron and crank up the high ends of my amp. Which I've done for the lols but wouldn't exaclty use if I was Matt :LOL:

New guitar day for me :D Been wanting a guitar for a long time to play drop tuned sludge/doom riffs, and I guess I finally broke down and accepted that Les Pauls are the type I need :LOL:

EMGs aren't ideal but for $250 including a hardshell case I honestly can't complain at all.:)

30cefe4650.jpg

42fdf51e55.jpg

047e75d51e.jpg

Edited by Stocking

I think they’ll come with the super fancy version of the new Vennart album, so probably won’t be available to order for a couple of months-ish.

Not proper #details, it was an IC big muff kit I painted yellow and put blue knobs on for the extra toan. I never got it working, probably put something in the wrong place :facepalm:. If I had any idea what I was doing I would’ve tried to make a big cheese clone for the other side of the infatuator as well though, since they sound utterly filthy together.

That makes sense. Can't risk missing out though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX-lhQKUvGA

So it's a late 70s big muff paired with a big cheese clone? I actually got a late 70s big muff (not sure which one exactly) in a trade recently... but I don't know who's building clones of the big cheese.

You should build me one. At least if I miss out on the next batch of infatuators.

Edit:

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Acoustic-Instruments/2018/J-45-Neon-Green.aspx

:facepalm: