Anyone got a guitar box they’d be willing to post to me if i paid for shipping??

Yeah, but you'll probably end up losing money if I send it!

Have you asked at any of your local guitar shops? They're often willing to give them away as there are plenty.

This. Genuinely think it's the only "modern" Gibson I'd buy.

#JaicenApproved

These had a bit of a quirky spec to them...sort of like a cross between a LP/SG/ES, but it actually worked really well. None of that #innovation nonsense that they've been doing in the past ten years.

I'm a sucker for a LP Jnr DC, and I do love a PAF, so this scratches both itches. I could even get onboard with the 24.75" scale if I could find one cheap enough.

That sounds familiar :awesome:

I got a pretty good deal for this one, and the 2 Jnr DC's I have weren't too bad either. Now I need to actually get home to play them :facepalm:

James does say that this guitar should feel a lot different from my 2 current DCs though

I'm a sucker for a LP Jnr DC, and I do love a PAF, so this scratches both itches. I could even get onboard with the 24.75" scale if I could find one cheap enough.

You can still find these for reasonable prices, provided that the seller isn't aware of the other MB using one.

Also because they don't really get that much attention from buyers, as everyone's much more familiar with the usual flame top model. #counterfeit

Weirdly gassing for a jazzmaster now. Tried a J Mascis one yesterday (Squier?!) and it was blooming great.

Does that make me a hipster now?

Well at least it's a proper one and not one of those dodgy ones with the tele bridge.

@nerd_herd, where are these infatuators? I've been checking the GCP website often enough. Maybe it's not happening...

Well at least it's a proper one and not one of those dodgy ones with the tele bridge.

@nerd_herd, where are these infatuators? I've been checking the GCP website often enough. Maybe it's not happening...

What about ones with an almost tele bridge and a jazzmaster trem?

I'm still not sure. The new album's being mixed just now I think, so if they're released with the fancy version of that it probably won't be long. Or maybe GCP will sell them on their own. Eagerly awaiting news though, and there's a space on my board that needs filled.

What is very interesting is that he's getting the Hendrix Toanz, yet he has the stock stagger pickups, and they're set level, not screwed down on the treble side.

I admit though, when he kicked into Machine Gun he won me over. Is there a comparable set available now?

What is very interesting is that he's getting the Hendrix Toanz, yet he has the stock stagger pickups, and they're set level, not screwed down on the treble side.

I admit though, when he kicked into Machine Gun he won me over. Is there a comparable set available now?

Not to mention that he's using a plugin, and not £5000+ worth of amps and pedals like everyone else. Maybe that's the real secret!

What was the reason for that? Guessing not because of intonation issues, as that seems to happen more on the wound strings.

And yeah, the pyramid strings he mentioned, and also the GHS GBLXL set. I ordered a couple of the GHS ones. I generally don't like anything below 10-46 gauge, but interested to see if there's a difference.

Gentlemen.

Is there a pedal that will basically go from -1oct to +1oct (on the same setting) with an expression control? Sort of like the harmonizer on the whammy, but without the harmonizer effect.

Looks like the only one that might do that is the EHX pitchfork, but not sure.

Gentlemen.

Is there a pedal that will basically go from -1oct to +1oct (on the same setting) with an expression control? Sort of like the harmonizer on the whammy, but without the harmonizer effect.

...use the whammy -1/+1 setting?

Or am i being dumb and not understanding what you’re after

Gentlemen.

None that I know of. Would changing between -1 & +1 on the whammy with MIDI work? When the CC number goes from 127 to 0 for one -1, then it switches to +1 and goes from 0 to 127, but all during the sweep of an expression pedal.

Or that's complete nonsense and it won't work.