If you live outside the uk manson will remove the 20% VAT. As In my case.. However 25% will be added when it arrives... Stupid Norway...

If you leave in the EU you will pay the VAT. It doesn't matter if you buy it in Germany or in the UK, you'll pay it anyway.

If you leave in the EU you will pay the VAT. It doesn't matter if you buy it in Germany or in the UK, you'll pay it anyway.

yeah that

In my case, it seems to be something like this... if the price is around £3500 excluding VAT, and shipping/customs works out to be around £400, it's still an additional 10% or so that has to be paid

But then shipping/customs is always around the same price, so it's probably not worth importing something that costs less than $1000... which I've done before :facepalm:

There have been U.S. sellers on here who ask ridiculous prices (close to $10,000) for their guitars, and they blame it on shipping.

Edited by james90

What I want cost 1000£

So with the VAT, it will cost 1200€ and plus shipping ?

Do you have an idea of shipping price when we live in france.

1300 euros is my limit....

If you're referring to something that Mansons is selling, then no, VAT is included in the prices they have listed. It doesn't include shipping though (not sure what that will cost)

Yes it's for a cort with sustainer, strap, strap lock.

So how works the conversion in euro ?

If I'm not mistaken, IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THE EU you'll pay the price announced on Manson's website, minus the VAT (20%), plus the shipping cost. You may also pay the VAT of your country if you're country have one. Donno how it works in every country.

If you live in France, which is in the EU, you'll pay the price announced on Manson's website (which includes the VAT), plus shipping cost.

Edited by Lozo

"Hi,

The guitar without a sustainer would cost £499. The sustainer upgrade costs a further £399. The price in Euros totally depends on the exchange rate on the day you make a purchase. With todays rates (1.37) the guitar would cost 683.63 Euros and the sustainer 543.63 Euros.

MBC-1 without Sustainer - 683.63 Euros

MBC-1 with Sustainer - 1230.26 Euros

This price doesn’t include carriage costs. Carriage would be around 90 Euros.

Regards,

Jay"

Email from manson

I think the price is ok. For me the question would be more: is it worth it to have a sustainer that is almost the same price as the guitar?

I may purchase the MBC-1 when there are more reviews/opinions. But I still don't know where. If I decide to have the sustainer, I'll purchase it at Manson for sure. But without it... Thomann probably.

I have the FSK-401 on my guitar and it's cool, but is it worth another Cort? Or being able to pay the difference to get one of the MA-range of guitars? Definitely not.

I'd recommend it on a signature guitar, but the Fernandez doubles the price of this one. Not worth it.

I also have it and use it quite a lot to be honest. But like you say, for that price you could afford an MA (ok, probably not an MA-2, and no sustainer, but still...).

I would definately put a sustainer on the cort (and im doing that), because the sustainer really allows me to fool around in various ways (?) and it makes playing more exiting, and in the end thats what its all about. So it really depends on you. Do you NEED it? And will you USE it? If so.. go for it. Its just money :p:LOL::eyebrows::pimp:

Yeah like these guys said - if you use it and you're creative with it the sustainer is a great piece of kit to have in your guitar - but it just depends on whether you'd rather buy the cort for basically double the price of a standard one or whether you would rather just get an MA

Manson Guitar Shop have been contacting customers regarding final spec last week for the 1st batch of MBC1s, any extras would then be charged by the works. Unmodified guitars to be dispatched this week after payment.

Just received mine today, I wasn't too fussed for the FF or sustainer.

I'm impressed so far, the finish feels good and durable and looks amazing. I was thinking about changing the humbucker to a MBK-2 eventually but won't bother, the pickups sound awesome.

Manson Guitar Shop have been contacting customers regarding final spec last week for the 1st batch of MBC1s, any extras would then be charged by the works. Unmodified guitars to be dispatched this week after payment.

I'm impressed so far, the finish feels good and durable and looks amazing. I was thinking about changing the humbucker to a MBK-2 eventually but won't bother, the pickups sound awesome.

how are the tuners? do they feel solid?

Nice to know! Any chance you could do a demo for us on youtube or something? I need my fix until I get mine:p