Invincible - Milan 2006

Megalomania - RAH 2008

Micro Cuts - Montreux 2002

RBS - Earl's Court 2004

Small Print - Earl's Court 2004

Starlight - Abbey Road 2006

Unnatural Selection - Rock Am Ring 2010/Oracle Arena 2010

Uprising - Budokan 2010

Agree with all of those except Uprising. Personally think the best version is Rock Am Ring 2010.

Agree with all of those except Uprising. Personally think the best version is Rock Am Ring 2010.

It's tied with a few performances really. It's hard to find just one since it was played at every gig and isn't the most versatile song ever. Rock Am Ring was pretty much the pinnacle of a lot of the Resistance songs.

It's tied with a few performances really. It's hard to find just one since it was played at every gig and isn't the most versatile song ever. Rock Am Ring was pretty much the pinnacle of a lot of the Resistance songs.

Of all the pro-shot videos we have, yeah. There are several better performances where we have audio only. Madrid comes to mind for Uprising and MK Ultra atleast. Berlin also had some good performances.

Of all the pro-shot videos we have, yeah. There are several better performances where we have audio only. Madrid comes to mind for Uprising and MK Ultra atleast. Berlin also had some good performances.

I guess what I meant is if I wanted to go to a gig that had great performances of Resistance songs all around bundled in one night, I'd probably pick Rock Am Ring.

I think MK Ultra got very good towards the end of its life. Why did it have to die anyways ;_;

I guess it's personal preference, but I really don't like that exaggerated "deep" vocal tone that Matt gave the song. It was also dropped 1/2 step for the gigs from the original.

That exaggerated "deep" vocal tone is driving me nuts. He is doing that in a lot of songs and it just comes off sounding kind of terrible....sometimes cringe worthy. Just had to comment on this because its hard for me to describe it.

I don't what all the fuss is about with the one at Wembley, care to explain?

You mean besides being the best Bliss performance overall? If you're just measuring it in falsetto, then no, it was not the best performance. It's the overall performance of it on that night.The band were on fire that night and there was just lots of energy mixed in with one of the best falsettos of the TR tour (it was topped by Take A Bow later that night), as well as the fantastic atmosphere of the gig.

You mean besides being the best Bliss performance overall? If you're just measuring it in falsetto, then no, it was not the best performance. It's the overall performance of it on that night.The band were on fire that night and there was just lots of energy mixed in with one of the best falsettos of the TR tour (it was topped by Take A Bow later that night), as well as the fantastic atmosphere of the gig.

OK, it's been quite a while since I watched footage of it - I'll take a look again later. Obviously it doesn't compare to actually being there but still.

OK, it's been quite a while since I watched footage of it - I'll take a look again later. Obviously it doesn't compare to actually being there but still.

Personally, having seen quite a few performances of Bliss on video, listening to bootlegs, and seeing it live three times, I have not come across a better performance of it. Same thing with Take A Bow.

I feel like Take A Bow was still strained at Wembley, even if it was less so than the other gigs. To me it sounds like something like Reading had a lot more power towards the end.

I have no problem with considering Wembley 10's Bliss to be the best.

Archived