:awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

This was just so epic. Although PiB at Oxegen '10 was slightly amazing cause it was the opener. And CE :awesome: it was magical. Unbelievable gig.

PiB was an amazing opener and CE was really tight. I loved SS and the riffing at the end of TIRO as well. Such a brilliant gig performance wise.

Guest Sarah-x

my personal favourite song is citzen erased at oxegen 2010. it was pissing it down the rain was going side ways (actually looked apocalyptic) lazers flashing through the rain thousands in a field. brilliant :D

Uprising live is often underated, because it's not that great an album track.

Live though, unbelievable. The outro is amazing, such a headbangfest.

The best performance IMHO was Glasto '10 (of the proshots I've seen), mainly because he didn't use the double neck. Soundwise, I like the double neck, the effects he can make while not playing. Sounds great. But it gives him very little freedom of movement in the solo and outro, so using the Mirror at Glasto was epic. KNEE SLIDES!!!!!!!

my personal favourite song is citzen erased at oxegen 2010. it was pissing it down the rain was going side ways (actually looked apocalyptic) lazers flashing through the rain thousands in a field. brilliant :D

Oh my god how amazing was Oxegen? The rain coming down in Citien Erased and USOE was magical. And the sparkly lasers made Undisclosed so much more interesting that the stupid B-stage... What a gig! :awesome:

It's too hard for me to name a single performance but from pro-shots TSP at Earl's Court was amazing and in the flesh anything from CE and Bliss any time I've seen them and Unnatural Selection, especially at Wembley, is so powerful. :D

• 3 weeks later...