Live at Gran Rex 2008 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

SerpentDiaboli

How often was Space Dementia actually played on the BHAR tour? The only ones I know of are the V fest and the South American gigs.

I love the later performances of Apocalypse Please; especially the drums in the interlude are just a lot better for me. Not sure what 'interesting' about the Apocalypse Please vocals though :erm:

According to setlist fm, space dementia was played only 3 times in that tour; Muse at Teatro Gran Rex, Buenos Aires, Argentin, Muse at Auditorio Telmex, Guadalajara, Mexico

Artist: Muse, Tour: Black Holes and Revelations, Venue: Auditorio Telmex, Guadalajara, Mexico, Muse at Arena Monterrey, Monterrey, Mexico

The only times after that were Marlay Park/V festivals, and the OOS at Leeds/Reading.

Last time invincible was played, was at the V festival 2008 (August 17th); this performance, it had something extra in the last chorus, feel wise. Not sure what!

it has never been released before! now it's out there because a guy who worked filming the show starts selling dvds with the full concert. I got it yesterday. it was really nice to relive that amazing night!

Hey Javier,

any chance of sharing the DVD on MuseBootlegs? :)

Would he? Never the less I say it as well and I am not he

Ah I note Jobby has commented on my Age. I was going to mention that it says quite rightfully that I'm 29 and in Darlington neither of which applies to Matt Bellamy. Though I do take it as compliment to get mistaken for Matt Bellamy

Edited by Matt

Would he? Never the less I say it as well and I am not he

Ah I note Jobby has commented on my Age. I was going to mention that it says quite rightfully that I'm 29 and in Darlington neither of which applies to Matt Bellamy. Though I do take it as compliment to get mistaken for Matt Bellamy

It's totally Bellamy, quick suggest songs to play.

It's totally Bellamy, quick suggest songs to play.

Ha ha. Don't think that'd work anyway. Remember that fans choose the set lists thing and Assassin was very high on the polls and was never played? Back on topic great seeing an old gig though. Space Dementia sounds immense through headphones.