Live at Gran Rex 2008 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

SerpentDiaboli

It isn't amazing in of itself. I suspect that the gig seems amazing because it's unseen footage of the band playing the songs that everyone loves. Because it's unseen, it's like Muse have gone back to their roots for a new gig, which is what everybody wants.

EDIT: Plus, they played Fury! :melt:

I'm sure they have a lot of recordings.

No, i mean, recorded to release it. It was filmed in 16:9 and with a lot of angles, and not sure, but at that point HAARP gigs were not in schedule, so three nights at Wembley Arena were the best option for a live release.

The last truly great New Born was Reading 2011.

While this bootleg is mainly great, it's a shame the bass is a bit lost in the mix. That's true of quite a lot of BH&R era recordings, tbh.

Fury sounds magnificent though.

EDIT: just realised the BH&R tour spawned three Fury pro-shots now! Sydney 2007, RAH 2008 and Gran Rex 2008. Neat.

Mebbe.

Both Matt and especially Chris really sorted their tones after the BH&R tour which were pants throughout really. I can't bring myself to listen to some of the 2006 ones like Reading because they sound so horrendous at times.

The M1D1 never ever sounded beefy which was a shame. New Born at Reading 2006 is a great example. Absolutely no power at all, same goes for Bliss from that gig.

Painful.

Now Chris' bass sounds absolutely monstrous. It's awesome :awesome:.