Live at Gran Rex 2008 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

SerpentDiaboli

It does clearly state Warner, but why the sudden change?

I am curious as to what they target, and why, though.

It's clear there are certain songs that are blocked more frequently than others.

Mostly the rarities and good stuff we all want to see, but then often the rest of the gig isn't blocked?

Like, why are there a few thousand Starlight vids, and non of them blocked, but there's only a few surviving unblocked videos of TiRO?

Confusing.

It does clearly state Warner, but why the sudden change?

I am curious as to what they target, and why, though.

It's clear there are certain songs that are blocked more frequently than others.

Mostly the rarities and good stuff we all want to see, but then often the rest of the gig isn't blocked?

Like, why are there a few thousand Starlight vids, and non of them blocked, but there's only a few surviving unblocked videos of TiRO?

Confusing.

all dead star videos still up with audio, same with sunburn.

all dead star videos still up with audio, same with sunburn.

...and yet, on the other hand, both performances of Micro Cuts this tour have been muted. I don't think I had ever had seen amateur shots being muted before -- how are we supposed to prove SpiralStatic1 wrong if they disable access to some of Matt's best performances? :(

Confusing.

I am so so confused by this as well. For now, here, we don't seem to have problems with TiRO, but Stockholm Syndrome has definitely been targeted in the last few weeks... Do they just cherry pick songs off some albums, then?

• 6 months later...