SerpentDiaboli

Live at Gran Rex 2008 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

I doublepost but i don't care. I find a site that sells this DVD for 100$. Some people can be bastards.

:rolleyes:

What that means? i'm just pointing someone is selling the DVD at a very high price, and one muser paid so much money and uploaded to the bootleg site so we the rest can enjoy the gig.

Gotta watch this DVD... 2008 had some great shows, but I do recall it for having the weakest vocals since maybe 2003. Dunno about this show.

Also, is this the last proshot of B&H?

Could be, actually. I could've sworn that there was one from a festival in 2011 but I think that was just a mutli-cam. It'd weird if that is the case, nearly 6 years since the last B&H pro-shot :stunned:

On another note, I don't usually find Matt attractive at all, but at this gig...ooft.

Could be, actually. I could've sworn that there was one from a festival in 2011 but I think that was just a mutli-cam. It'd weird if that is the case, nearly 6 years since the last B&H pro-shot :stunned:

On another note, I don't usually find Matt attractive at all, but at this gig...ooft.

When you really think about it the song was a semi-regular in the 2010 stadium tour and that's about it. It's been rarer than we make it out to be.

When you really think about it the song was a semi-regular in the 2010 stadium tour and that's about it. It's been rarer than we make it out to be.

Pff speak for yourself. I've considered it a rarity since 2009.

Pff speak for yourself. I've considered it a rarity since 2009.

But I just called it a rarity too.

Can't wait to download this.

Someone please put the full thing on yt, for those with shit internet.

This gig is a good one, the YT quality don't make justice to it. The sound is specially gorgeous.

This gig is a good one, the YT quality don't make justice to it. The sound is specially gorgeous.

I'd at least like to watch it this month though.

Ok

I repeat the question, someone pls upload it on youtube

The quality isn't exactly HD. I'm sure youtube can handle it.

You know YT degrade not only video but audio quality, right? But i guess is better than nothing.