Live at Gran Rex 2008 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

SerpentDiaboli

I can upload the HolySheep video to Mega, for the US people, it take 1 or 2 hours

You would download the video off YouTube and then upload it again? Didn't you just whine about losing quality? Also the problem is that people's internet isn't good enough to download it so they wanna stream it...

You would download the video off YouTube and then upload it again? Didn't you just whine about losing quality? Also the problem is that people's internet isn't good enough to download it so they wanna stream it...

What? Mega isn't banned in US, if they want to watch it, besides, the torrent of the DVD is 4.7 GB while the YT video is 240 MB.

What? Mega isn't banned in US, if they want to watch it, besides, the torrent of the DVD is 4.7 GB while the YT video is 240 MB.

You just missed every single point I made but okay.

I didn't say Mega was banned in the US. Nor did I imply it. And unless your Mega is different from the site most people refer to, it's not a streaming site. It's a file hosting site, which means people have to download the video to watch it.

Video is uploaded but it is already banned in the US.

:love:

I can upload the HolySheep video to Mega, for the US people, it take 1 or 2 hours

This gig is a good one, the YT quality don't make justice to it. The sound is specially gorgeous.

um

Why not just go to musebootlegs and download it? It doesn't need to be on youtube...

Yeah well, if it didn't take about one week...

Actually I can't torrent at school and even if I said fuck it and did it anyways I don't have the drive where I keep all my Muse things to properly store and shit.

And yeah the link is wrong anyways. I'll watch it some other time.