If it is Tom, he's more fucked up then I'd ever thought. Why would Tom spend his christmas fucking up Muse releases and taking odd pictures and videos? Some arguments for it not being Tom:

He's probably busy celebrating christmas.

The youtube account Tenderrest was created 2008 and has a history of liking videos and subscribing to channels (most of the videos and channels involve mysterious things such as conspiracies and supernatural stuff!). Tom probably wouldn't share a youtube channel that he's actually using.

As said earlier, there's also a twitter account with the same name as the youtube channel that belongs to the same person for sure.

In the first post the mysterious person writes "everybing", presumably referring to Bingham, Tom would probably not refer to Matt's son like that.

In the picture called "Optical I/O" you can see a fairly tacky stained couch, Tom is fairly rich, he's probably got better interiors than that (might be in his office or something though).

I'm not excluding the possibility but it just seems highly unlikely. I reckon it's just a random person who wants to screw up the internet as he seems very fascinated with the unknown, anonymous and so on (we all are though, aren't we..!). Can't believe he ruined his collection though… :stunned:

After further observations of his twitter account, he really seem to be that sort of person who could do these kinds of fucked up things. It's pretty obvious that it's just this random dude trying to fuck us up. He might have something planned with all these clues and stuff though so might be worth figuring it out!

Sorry for the long posts!! :$

Where do you know that?

I simply told myself that because there are less and less people on this thread (it is at least updated less frequently). If this is some weird treasure hunt, I doubt we could find anything right now as everything is really confused. So I guess that the only way we could progress and find something would be that RTZ showed up. And he has not shown any sign since yesterday, that is why I said he didn't seem to come back! :)

I simply told myself that because there are less and less people on this thread (it is at least updated less frequently). If this is some weird treasure hunt, I doubt we could find anything right now as everything is really confused. So I guess that the only way we could progress and find something would be that RTZ showed up. And he has not shown any sign since yesterday, that is why I said he didn't seem to come back! :)

O: he postet this morning/night...

Are these clues a set list? The last one was so obviously Space Dementia...

If you're right then I think the picture on page 8 (with the Origin book and the rainbow thing in front of it) is a reference to Futurism, which was originally called spectrum when it was played live..

Perhaps this is his/her roundabout way of presenting his/her perfect muse setlist?