Obviously this thread is Tom's devious masterplan to troll the shit out of us making us believe that OP is some kind of drugged guy. Whoever admits that this is Toms work is the winner and gets lifetime supplies of Underwear with Doms face on it.

Thats it. I figured it out.

Edited by shiroo

Obviously this thread is Tom's devious masterplan to troll the shit out of us making us believe that OP is some kind of drugged guy. Whoever admits that this is Toms work is the winner and gets lifetime supplies of Underwear with Doms face on it.

Thats it. I figured it out.

Don't think it's true.

i`m absolutely sure, shiroo don't means business ;)

I was 110% serious :D :D :D

Also this post is starting to disturb me too much. The black photo with heat is 4days old. And the guy posted a photo of an article in swedish about some two chicks on top of each other with their vags right in the camera, and this article just next to a book with complete description of brain stem. Like what the fucking fuck ?

I was 110% serious :D :D :D

200%

Also this post is starting to disturb me too much. The black photo with heat is 4days old. And the guy posted a photo of an article in swedish about some two chicks on top of each other with their vags right in the camera, and this article just next to a book with complete description of brain stem. Like what the fucking fuck ?

Where did he post that?