You say that only because you haven't figured it out yet :phu:

You think you have it all figured out, but you're actually wrong. You're confusing :doobie: for :viking: and coatis for the honey badger. It's because I've figured it out that I know you're wrong... All you get is HD audio/video of Fury and Futurism from Zepp, but who even wants that? :rolleyes:

After XXXMas Santa gets a little carried away (i.e. d-rugged under a Matt & into hyperspace) to prepare for the next ?Mas'. He opted not to use avatar because images are too powerful.

He is off back to shuffle sweet feets on the board @ cudomia.

This thread requires multiple passes and filtering in clouds. It will become understandable in time, may be with a little giggling too. For those of you who bump into glimpses of it for reasons unknown, do not lose your sanity or hope. An exit music for the movie on your eyelids will be thank you.

We present You

The key is in balancing the dance on the fine line of intuition and working together.

We are counting on you all.;)

Fuse He-3, Our Last Hope

~Z~

I don't know why I keep reading this thread but I think if it was just random shit the mods would have locked this thread by now or am I just overestimating the mods on here? ;)

I'm afraid they're keeping it open just because it's the most active thread in a while, except the tour one. :LOL:

This bothers me. Because if it IS some kind of treasure hunt they've made it so difficult that practically no one can figure it out and that smacks of exclusivity. But if it isn't I don't like feeling helpless while someone out there maybe on the verge of some kind of break.

Either way its like a train wreck: I can't look away.

This bothers me. Because if it IS some kind of treasure hunt they've made it so difficult that practically no one can figure it out and that smacks of exclusivity. But if it isn't I don't like feeling helpless while someone out there maybe on the verge of some kind of break.

Either way its like a train wreck: I can't look away.

I feel exactly the same. I am trying to work on it, I recap all the informations we have... But we have so many informations, that in the end we don't really know what direction we have to follow.

But I tell myself that no one would spend so much time creating a false treasure hunt, wasting albums, guitars... for nothing. Especially during Christmas time. So it has to be serious.

Does it mean that we will find a secret code or something, like an address, but after this...nothing? Actually I don't really see what you mean...

...I mean that it's not a treasure hunt.

Or, better, that the OP might have something in his mind and is giving out weird ramblings that he sees as clues, but there's nothing behind it. Just, in fact, weird ramblings.

...I mean that it's not a treasure hunt.

Or, better, that the OP might have something in his mind and is giving out weird ramblings that he sees as clues, but there's nothing behind it. Just, in fact, weird ramblings.

Thank you for your answer.

But you figured out something, didn't you? Even if this lead to nowhere.