Muse - Live At Rome Olympic Stadium

KirkBot

It still could be released. But there was nothing to suggest it would have been bundled with Rome.

Doesn't the fact that it was shown on tv count as being released, or am I mistaking it for something else? There was only one Japan gig filmed professionally, afaik?!

Thanks for the tech reportage/preview vid, it looks so nice! :D And I like the sound very much, I can hear the audience well enough but not those singing the wrong notes :p:LOL:

Doesn't the fact that it was shown on tv count as being released, or am I mistaking it for something else? There was only one Japan gig filmed professionally, afaik?!

You're thinking of Saitama, both gigs were filmed but only Saitama was shown on TV.

Does anyone know anything about the NYC advanced screening? Regal Ewalk still says to be confirmed, and when I called them about it today they said they didn't have anything in the books, so I'm guessing that's out. Sunshine is showing it on Wednesday, but I couldn't get a straight answer on if it's going to be projected in 4K.

I don't think it might be too full in the US, I was worried tickets might have been sold out by now but I was able to buy some right now without a problem. Still gonna try to get there a little early so I can get a good seat.

The cinema i'm going to has some screenings of it on the following weekends so it might be more full then.

Edited by Curlyxz

Watched it at Manchester Lowry last night. Really enjoyed it.

It was weird though because I could tell a lot of people were holding back. A lot of people seemed like they wanted to sing along and cheer. That's how I was feeling too.

I think this will make a better release than HAARP. One reason is because half of that Wembley show was in daylight whereas it gets dark very quickly in this Rome show so the lighting effects are great straight away.

It was weird though because I could tell a lot of people were holding back. A lot of people seemed like they wanted to sing along and cheer. That's how I was feeling too.

I think this will make a better release than HAARP. One reason is because half of that Wembley show was in daylight whereas it gets dark very quickly in this Rome show so the lighting effects are great straight away.

I felt like this too :chuckle: there were a few laughs when Matt was being silly an stuff

There was one woman who stood up and waved her arms around and sang and filmed loads on her iPad which was very...brave

Yeah, was the same in Amsterdam last night!! it felt bit weird, for me. i wanted to express, but i couldn't really because no one was doing it hehe.

I expected more people to sing along and cheer and stuff, but nope, no one did. (bit disappointed if i'm being honest :p) also after each song i felt like clapping, lol.

but still the movie was great, and i was with other musers so it was much fun. all the beautiful memories came back and it was visually stunning to watch, but didn't really like the black and white and split screen in some songs.

but definitely worth going to the cinema for!

It still doesn't make much sense, does it

Capitalism is Unsustainable...?

The businessman won a lot of money but died from a heart attack, and the petrol lady use, well, the petrol, and end drowned, because fossil energy is also unsustainable.

In UD Matt laugh or pray at them :LOL:

I really, really enjoyed the film, despite the omissions discussed to no end on here. Visually stunning and well edited. i particularly liked a number of the catwalk shots, like during Interlude and the beginning of Hysteria, and all three of them in a line, during Explorers, I believe. Follow Me, Plug In Baby, SMBH, and Survival were other highlights for me. Guiding Light was also nice :):p

Three additional things: lol at the US sign towards the beginning. Is the same lady the acrobat and the businesswoman? And, I was not prepared for the quite weird shit with the coffins during UD.

Edited by mskatie

This has probably already been discussed, but does anyone know why he was singing to two coffins cause it has been bugging me for so long :LOL:

EDIT: Nevermind, it was the business man and his secretary apparently ...

I don't think they were actually lying under there for all the shows. I recall Matt missing the timing completely (or not giving a shit) on one of the shows, and he was running around by barrier when the screens were showing visuals of him singing to the coffins.

Which indeed makes it even more senseless.:rolleyes: