Do you think Futurism can be played live?

TheRD101Person

:facepalm:

And it's not easier to hold mid range notes than high range ones?

The tough part is that the chorus is really high with indeed a lot of sustained notes, and the melody tops at Bb4 which is right at the top of Matt's chest range. Lowering it to A4 makes all the difference in the world.

lowering the bb4s to a4s is exactly what he did. Learn to read.

-Sippe: "it's the top of Matt's range, he would have a problem with it, etc.

-Muse nails it perfectly

-yeah LiT is wrong that he said he could sing it.

Logic.:rolleyes:

So wait what. Have you seen a full video of it? Cos I've only seen the one showing the first half at the moment, and IIRC it's the ending that would be at the top of Matt's range which he'd allegedly struggle with. So unless you've seen all of it how can you be so cocky?

Sounds same key to me

Half a step lower

Which is the whole point me and Simon made all along. He'd struggle with the studio version, hence why they should have played it half a step or a whole step lower. Which is what they did.

Which is what why LiT can't read. The fact that you are 23 is incredible. Your posts seem written by a 12 years old boy.

Half a step lower

Which is the whole point me and Simon made all along. He'd struggle with the studio version, hence why they should have played it half a step or a whole step lower. Which is what they did.

Which is what why LiT can't read. The fact that you are 23 is incredible. Your posts seem written by a 12 years old boy.

How is that lower? I've listened again. The vocals are not lower at all.

And that's not even the point. The point is that LiT said that since some other guy could hit the notes, Matt obviously could too. We disagreed and said that its perfectly reasonable that people who aren't in super famous bands can hit higher notes than Matt. At which point LiT got all butthurt because apparently we called the random guy a better singer than Matt.

I do like it when Matt and Chris share vocals like Futurism/HM/TSP. Like, Chris' songs on T2L are good and all but with jsut Chris on vocals it does a little bit feel like a different band, whereas

you know what I mean. I'm watching Godzilla and getting sidetracked.