Do you think Futurism can be played live?

TheRD101Person

You guys were discussing Matt couldn't sing the the high notes of Futurism.

The problem with Futurism is the chest notes, which are right at the top of Matt's chest range. Shrinking Universe doesn't have any particularly high chest notes, instead the high falsetto, which as the cyborg ninja has already pointed out, isn't that high for him. He could definitely do it.

The problem with Futurism is the chest notes, which are right at the top of Matt's chest range. Shrinking Universe doesn't have any particularly high chest notes, instead the high falsetto, which as the cyborg ninja has already pointed out, isn't that high for him. He could definitely do it.

I agree. I just don't think we'd get a worthwhile performance of Futurism, sadly.

And I meant that if a freakin cover band can perform the song this good, then why couldn't Muse perform it well? So yeah you can stop this wankery here already.

And they never gonna play an insignificant long forgotten song anymore anyway so that's it for this thread.

well yeah, they didn't play agitated and yes please either, did they?

Sometimes they do those riffs/songs live (and have done in the past) but you can count in one hand how many times they played Futurism.

Actually it's ridiculous how you underestimate Matt here...

Please Dee just keep ignoring. Don't stop just now.

And I meant that if a freakin cover band can perform the song this good, then why couldn't Muse perform it well? So yeah you can stop this wankery here already.

And they never gonna play an insignificant long forgotten song anymore anyway so that's it for this thread.

What's wrong with your brain?

It's not my fault if your arguments have 0 logical reasoning behind them.

What is not logical?:rolleyes:

You said they would be terrible performing Futurism. Someone linked a coverband playing it quite well. I'm sure playing that song wouldn't mean any problem for Muse. However we will never find out because they'll never play it live so....

Really don't know how is this not understandable.