Do you think Futurism can be played live?

TheRD101Person

What is not logical?:rolleyes:

You said they would be terrible performing Futurism. Someone linked a coverband playing it quite well. I'm sure playing that song wouldn't mean any problem for Muse. However we will never find out because they'll never play it live so....

Really don't know how is this not understandable.

Everything in what you just said :LOL:

1) I never said they would be terrible performing it

2) the fact that a cover band can play it quite well (not that much, anyway) doesn't mean that Matt could sing it that well. Singers have different ranges, Matt isn't the "best singer ever xD :musesign: :matt:" he himself said he struggles with high chest notes (and Futurism has chest notes at the top of his range, like Simon said).

3) we're not even discussing whether they'll play it live or not.

It's quite simple really... Do you understand?

So basically you are saying that the cover band is better than Muse. Cause that makes so much sense. Really:mad:

No, we're saying that the singer in the cover band can hit the high chest notes of the song easier/better than Matt probably could.

And I meant that if a freakin cover band can perform the song this good, then why couldn't Muse perform it well? So yeah you can stop this wankery here already.

And they never gonna play an insignificant long forgotten song anymore anyway so that's it for this thread.

The problem with the song, like I said before, is that it's right at the top of Matts range. This doesn't mean that it's the top of every singers range, and a singer in a cover band could very likely have an easier time with it. Matt does have a VERY limited chest range, and you don't have to be a professional singer to beat it. The majority of the singers I listen to have a wider range.

I think LiT should be banned for provocative stupid posting.

Or you because of the constant slamming.

Not sure what was provocative lol. I wasn't the one who said that a cover band singer is better than Matt.

The problem with the song, like I said before, is that it's right at the top of Matts range. This doesn't mean that it's the top of every singers range, and a singer in a cover band could very likely have an easier time with it. Matt does have a VERY limited chest range, and you don't have to be a professional singer to beat it. The majority of the singers I listen to have a wider range.

All right, I get it. We'll never find out though. Doubt they will play it.

Yeeeah I loved how it sounded in there but they're quite different vocals, I guess.

Don't see what's so different about them, they're both extended periods of belting with little build up. At least the "Grounded, boxed in" part would sound great.

Don't see what's so different about them, they're both extended periods of belting with little build up. At least the "Grounded, boxed in" part would sound great.

I'm not sure how to explain it... I feel like in Futurism it belts "more", and I think Chris wouldn't sound too good in it. I'd rather have them lower the song by a step and let Matt sing it.