2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

Got mine at bang on 9:00am using the code from the email. If you didn't get the email you might not be signed up to their mailing list, that's all I can think of.

It seemed quite organized to me, they had a code in the email, one on the WWZ website, one on the Muse Twitter and one on The Sun. They pretty much told everyone like 4 days beforehand from which places you could get tickets from (except The Sun), you can't blame them if others were faster than you were. Just my opinion.

it seemed to work for a select lucky few. I got the code via email, been on the link when it went live (up since 6am) it gave the impression that you got through only to say 'Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available.' EVERY SINGLE TIME.

well done you though!

Got a pair easy. Email came through last night with the code MUSEFC. Kept refreshing Ticketmaster from 0855 then at 0900 tickets became available, entered the code and got them straight away :)

A word of warning: in the confirmation email it says ID checks will be in operation. Considering you have to print the tickets at home it suggests that you'll have to show the ticket and the ID of the name on the ticket at the entrance. So if anyone's thinking of getting a pair from someone else/ebay you'll probably be wasting your time.

Seriously, if anyone has a spare please just PM me. Even if its on the day, I will be at st James park hoping someone has a spare last minute. I will be checking the board every second just in the hope someone pulls out and one of u lucky big hearted people will give ur spare away like it was given to you :(

Got a spare ticket for you, if you need it. I can't tell if my PM works since it doesn't say I have any sent messages

Just wondering, all u lucky people that got tickets were any of you using safari? In all my many many times of trying to get tickets with ticket aster I never gt through on safari? Today I was on ipad, iPhone, iPod touch, MacBook Pro, imac and macbook air (i have mac obsessed boss) and nothing. My ex just posted on FB that he got through on chrome so wondering if its an anti safari thing or that ticket master just enjoy making me miserable :(

Just wondering, all u lucky people that got tickets were any of you using safari? In all my many many times of trying to get tickets with ticket aster I never gt through on safari? Today I was on ipad, iPhone, iPod touch, MacBook Pro, imac and macbook air (i have mac obsessed boss) and nothing. My ex just posted on FB that he got through on chrome so wondering if its an anti safari thing or that ticket master just enjoy making me miserable :(

I ended up getting mine through Chrome without a hiccup :)

i managed to get a pair via the sun, but am disgusted at the greed of people selling on ebay already.

easy way around is to report the listing - after all, it is technically an offense to resell tickets.....may seem like sour grapes, but it really harsh that these people are just in it for a quick buck.

ive reported the listings that are on there currently......

Can't believe I got tickets using the email code, ticketmaster usually hates me. I'm signed up twice for the mailing list but only got an email to one account to my spam box, which they never normally go to. So glad I checked it!

And I got through on Chrome, ticketmaster and firefox never work for me now, I've learnt my lesson the hard way.

I ended up getting mine through Chrome without a hiccup :)

Right, from now on I will use chrome or firefox. Thou why ticketmaster can't work with safari, thou in all fairness see tickets are bloody worse! Ugh I miss the days off being able to que and get tickets from venues like Astoria :'( no fuss, and ticket straight in ur han. None of the gut wrenching 'where is my ticket code, why hasn't my email come yet' that I now get with every ticket purchase

Where are the gig times etc? People talk about it only being 30 minutes long but I haven't seen the source.

It's under the information on the Ticketmaster page:

"Last entry for this event will be at 21:00. There will be no entry allowed after this time.

This is a World Premiere Performance event. Muse will be playing a 30 minute set."

I got two tickets and then found out afterwards that it's only a half hour set. I'm not travelling down for that.

Do you need photo ID to get in, or can I just pass my tickets on to someone else?

The confirmation email says 'ID checks will be in place'

It's under the information on the Ticketmaster page:

"Last entry for this event will be at 21:00. There will be no entry allowed after this time.

This is a World Premiere Performance event. Muse will be playing a 30 minute set."

Also, doors open at 19:00, according to the confirmation email

Although this very tempting, the short notice means I'm not going to justify the train ticket cost from the midlands for a 1/2 hour gig. I can't see it being a full production in any way shape or form either with the Manchester gig the day before. But I'm sure it will be fully enjoyable for Londoners all the same. :)

I got two tickets and then found out afterwards that it's only a half hour set. I'm not travelling down for that.

Do you need photo ID to get in, or can I just pass my tickets on to someone else?

In my "Order Details" there's an option to "Transfer Tickets". Not sure if that'll work or not? I'm not about to try, just in case I throw mine away!

They do say ID will be checked, but you never can tell. They were hot on it at War Child, which nearly stopped the guy in front of me, who had *no* ID, but eventually talked his way through. iTunes was the killer, though, point blank no ID, no entry. Even checking very carefully that photos matched the person!

Archived