2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

I've just got my tickets via the Sun link, but i'm confused as to why I (and a lot of other people it seems) didn't get sent the 'Muse email list' special link?

Can any one shed some light on this? Considering I signed up 10 years ago I'd like to remedy the situation so it doesn't happen again next time!

Agreed, the impression given was that we'd get something, but nothing in our home pages, email, anywhere! Good job plenty (I hope) have got their tickets though other routes, but a poor show to set expectations and then not have them work (a bit like the Warchild presale, ahem...)

Agreed, the impression given was that we'd get something, but nothing in our home pages, email, anywhere!

I got an email from the Muse mailing list with a MUSEFC code. :$

Wow, how many different links are there? :LOL: This might have been easier if it were all in one place.

I think it was a good idea to break it up, split up the traffic a bit.

Okay all u super lucky people

If anyone has a spare, please can I come with u :musesign:

I can't miss this, I'm distraught, I bet they're already on eBay which is just so not fair

Coz these are free tickets. Iv loved muse for 11 years, seen them 20 times yet I bet they have all gone to touts. They should have given fans a number and then randomly selected the numbers so at least true fans could have got these tickets. All else fails I will just go sit near and listen :supersad:

Also if I end up by some divine intervention and get tickets I will have a spare and pass it on to someone, but that's only if a miracle happens and ticket master stop hating me

Edited by Forgetyourlove

People were still getting tickets 5 minutes ago and I've been constantly trying and it's only ever switched between saying the passwords aren't in their system or sold out.

Fucking hell ticketmaster. Keeps my success rate with them at getting tickets during a morning rush at 0%, after easily more than 20 gig attempts. Site seriously hates my guts.

I got the MUSEFC e-mail as well. Seems weird that not everybody did though.

I know that I rarely got Muse-based email before I went and messed around with my account settings on here last week and ended up signing up for the mailing list (which I thought I was already on??) through a form in there...Maybe they have multiple mailing lists or something ridiculous like that :erm:

Got mine at bang on 9:00am using the code from the email. If you didn't get the email you might not be signed up to their mailing list, that's all I can think of.

It seemed quite organized to me, they had a code in the email, one on the WWZ website, one on the Muse Twitter and one on The Sun. They pretty much told everyone like 4 days beforehand from which places you could get tickets from (except The Sun), you can't blame them if others were faster than you were. Just my opinion.

Tried for this at 9am but I could only access the code via facebook and they put it on about five minutes past 9 by which time all the tickets had gone. Unlucky I guess...I'll be there next time. If anyone wants to sell me a ticket, drop me a message.

Seriously, if anyone has a spare please just PM me. Even if its on the day, I will be at st James park hoping someone has a spare last minute. I will be checking the board every second just in the hope someone pulls out and one of u lucky big hearted people will give ur spare away like it was given to you :(

Got mine at bang on 9:00am using the code from the email. If you didn't get the email you might not be signed up to their mailing list, that's all I can think of.

It seemed quite organized to me, they had a code in the email, one on the WWZ website, one on the Muse Twitter and one on The Sun. They pretty much told everyone like 4 days beforehand from which places you could get tickets from (except The Sun), you can't blame them if others were faster than you were. Just my opinion.

Except Sun readers got tickets before Muse members. That's fair?

i tried 5 different codes through 5 different links, tried the fan club when it went live - none available..HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, then tried the twitter, same result, tried facebook, same result, tried wwz code, same result, then tried some mentioned on this forum. No success.

AHHHHHH WHY ARE THEY ON EBAY