2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

got mine too, thanks for the link! saves me having to try and pull over on the way to work and get tickets!

still undecided as to if i can even get there after work, or if i'll bother for such a short set, but at least i've got the option :)

Thank you! Got another 2, was under the same ticketmaster account though. Does have different names and addresses and there's no mention of it being the same account on the ticket as far as I can tell. Should be okay right?

Just got a pair of tickets :D

I think its a bit silly that they go on sale for mailing list members at 9 but readers of the sun beforehand?! I don't even read the sun.

Anyway, thank you for posting the link :)

got mine too, thanks for the link! saves me having to try and pull over on the way to work and get tickets!

still undecided as to if i can even get there after work, or if i'll bother for such a short set, but at least i've got the option :)

WHY would you get tickets if you aren't sure you'll bother going? Why not leave them for someone who actually can go. I think that's just plain rude :mad:

Hi guys,

I've just got my tickets via the Sun link, but i'm confused as to why I (and a lot of other people it seems) didn't get sent the 'Muse email list' special link?

Can any one shed some light on this? Considering I signed up 10 years ago I'd like to remedy the situation so it doesn't happen again next time!

Thanks