2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

Better get prepared just in case I get tickets:

Does anyone know a good place to park and ride for London? I assume Charing Cross is the closest train station... Looks like I'd be travelling straight down from the Manchester gig for it!

Don't suppose there's any word on what sort of time this'll start?

I'd love to go, but I'm at my dad's wedding the day before in Essex and staying in the area for a night. Want to get a rough idea of how much I need to rush getting home on the day, assuming I'm lucky enough to get tickets.

Don't suppose there's any word on what sort of time this'll start?

I'd love to go, but I'm at my dad's wedding the day before in Essex and staying in the area for a night. Want to get a rough idea of how much I need to rush getting home on the day, assuming I'm lucky enough to get tickets.

Someone in the news thread said they're on 9.30-10.15pm. Not sure how accurate that is, but it sounds about right for an impromptu promo gig, I guess.

Just got the email though with the link. It's saying starts at 7pm, but no entry after 9pm so assuming that means it starts at 9?

Only a half hour set though? Debating whether it's worth me getting all the way to London after working all day just for half hour? Fuck, the decisions!

Is it definitely only a 30/45 minute set at the absolute most then? In that case I don't think I'll bother trying. I live in Oxford, so travelling all that way wouldn't really be worth it for such a short set of what I can only assume will be the most obvious crowd pleasers.

If I can get a ticket, I shall be going....then it will be the case of overnight train back to Plymouth to start work at 07:30 ;)

I'm feeling very foolish. Assumed signing up to the main site would include the e-mail thing... Gah. I do however see that the code will be released on the World War Z website as well though. Do you think trying to get tickets via this method will stand the same chance as those who've been e-mailed the codes? Will be trying regardless but would like to be realistic about my chances.

I'm going to try and get tickets for this but I kinda half hope that I don't get them at the same time as being really excited because I know that if I go I'm probably going to fail out of university :LOL: I really need to stop and sort out my priorities but yk I don't think I can resist possible free Muse tickets :rolleyes:

yeah it does seem a lot of bother for such a short set. Will probably still try anyway, but its a lot of hassle after a long day's work to get there in time

I don't get it, why will you try anyway if it's a lot of bother? If you're not likely to come down, wouldn't it be a waste of tickets if you win?

Edit: Ignore this, just got some tickets :D thanks for the link.

Edited by lyricalwax