2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

Seriously?? Ha ha. I'm going to get there for 7-7:30 then if they're on at 9. It's going to be an intimate gig either way, and I've had plenty of experience being at the front! :LOL:

I'm not planning on getting there for another 6 hours at least, just wondering if people were queuing. But a venue the size of the O2 isn't really intimate is it?

I'm pretty sure they do. It still constitutes a contract, whether money has changed hands or not. It would certainly be sensible for Ticketmaster to have done so if they have 'oversold', because there'll be a massive sh*tstorm if people are turned away.

Im planning to get there for 6:30ish

Hopefully get a good view since this is the first Muse show ive ever been, haven't been able to make others

If I get turned away because of ID be sure to expect a rant posted in several hours... :p

I doubt people will get turned away.. Sounds just like the airline Business of "Overselling"..

People have tickets, and its a sure guarantee that many people wont turn up, Quite a few people on here for example can't go now, All those arsehole touts who have tickets they can't sell on. And take into count that 2 tickets were issued to every 1 person.. Not everyone will bring that plus 1.

See you all there :)

I doubt people will get turned away.. Sounds just like the airline Business of "Overselling"..

People have tickets, and its a sure guarantee that many people wont turn up, Quite a few people on here for example can't go now, All those arsehole touts who have tickets they can't sell on. And take into count that 2 tickets were issued to every 1 person.. Not everyone will bring that plus 1.

See you all there :)

Kaz, I'll keep a look out for you :) What colour is your hair these days?!

I'm not getting there until about 18.30.

The site looks fab, can't wait.

If you know anyone who has a couple of seats and wants to swap for standing cos I got carried away with exercise and now have a sore knee....

How do you know if you have seated or standing? My ticket just says 'entrance 2', wherever that is. No mention of seats...

Archived