JessicaSarahS

2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

No piano=No Survival.

Was good, expected Knights to close but they came back on after Knights saying they had more time and played TIRO.

No piano=No Survival.

Was good, expected Knights to close but they came back on after Knights saying they had more time and played TIRO.

They didn't want to make Ari angry.

Turned up expecting to sit in the park and listen from afar (with a bottle of wine!) and we were offered tickets :D:D, So the wine went in the bin and we had an awesome time - a great gig, which softened the blow of post-Emirates depression! What a great night.

Fantastic, didn't feel like 15,000 ppl

So glad I managed to go, thank for

my ticket, would have been sad to

miss this!! Thou am suffering bit now

I'm home as had wisdom tooth out

on Friday and now my jaw is aching

from my singing :rolleyes: totally worth it

image.thumb.jpg.7586d42cab7db7f9c04c3c45d934b680.jpg

Not bad for a freebie! ;)

Happy that they played for longer than promised too :)

Glad I was there.

I like how it wasn't a planned encore, it was actually a real encore. They had nothing prepared for TIRO, it was just blank screens with a few flashing lights which was actually pretty cool.

Encores are a lot more exciting when you're not expecting them!

Very good gig the sound was really tight specially in Supremacy (loved the pyros). Again have to complain about the lack of movement and interest of some people in the crowd. While I was jumping and singing in Knights people around me were just standing static and not moving. Also DAT UPRISING BASS OMG

Very good gig the sound was really tight specially in Supremacy (loved the pyros). Again have to complain about the lack of movement and interest of some people in the crowd. While I was jumping and singing in Knights people around me were just standing static and not moving. Also DAT UPRISING BASS OMG

I found that many people were static until Knights, but when the Knights riff came everyone around me was jumping (sorry to whoever's foot it was that I kept stepping on).

The crowd around the edges were shit. Slightly better near the middle, but most people just jumped up and down half-heartedly and anyone trying to move side to side drew looks of hate. Still, Muse were on top form.

I like how it wasn't a planned encore, it was actually a real encore. They had nothing prepared for TIRO, it was just blank screens with a few flashing lights which was actually pretty cool.

Encores are a lot more exciting when you're not expecting them!

Think I have to disappoint you there.. I saw the setlist that one of the guys in the sound booth had, and TIRO was properly written on as an encore. But it felt like a "real" one though, because none expected it! :D

So glad no-one took me up on my offer of swapping standing standing for seats, they looked way back!

Stood back for a bit then moved in for awhile then back again cos not tall enough to see unless right at the front.

Went to both nights at Emirates and not expecting a replica. Had a very fun time and bonus was that friend and I legged it thinking it was over only to hear them start TIRO so ran back and ended up next to stage. Couldn't have wished for a better ending!

Think I have to disappoint you there.. I saw the setlist that one of the guys in the sound booth had, and TIRO was properly written on as an encore. But it felt like a "real" one though, because none expected it! :D
Aaaaw... :(

It's still real to me goddamit!

As much as i want to hate it, they did good.

Crowd was the same 'tesco brigade' that's ruined the past few gigs but the setlist was infallible.

Woah! I reaaaally enjoyed that!!! Thought they were great despite the shorter setlist, and I was lucky enough to stand in that inner circle area, never been so close to the guys, was amaaazing! :D

On a bit of a tangent, for anyone who enjoyed Bowman's DJ set, there was a kinda dubstep sounding song she played with a female voice over it (couldn't understand any of the lyrics :p) but does anyone know the name of this song? Thanks!

So were these rumours of a stream bollocks then? The only stream I can find is an hour and a half of random shit involving Brad Pitt and some other people walking around.

Wow is all I can say. Wasn't expecting the pyro at the start and the sound quality was far better than the Emirates last week! Decent set list just gutted I had to leave at the start of knights for my train. Would like yo apologise for all the people I pushed passed to get out too!

Wanted to add some photos but can't from my phone!

So did they actually play Isolated System, or was it just the normal playback?

just the normal playback I'm afraid, well not even that really, we didn't even get the "semi-live" version with Dom on drums

the gig itself however was spectacular, sounded amazing!

Playback only, sadly.

But a great night - especially for the price!

No ID checks in the end, so happy for everyone that shared tickets here.

A great set, considering. Longer than billed and the encore felt like a great extra, however planned it may have been. Crowd pretty dead a little further back, but that was never going to be a massive surprise. Just pleased to have had such a great little add-on after last week at Emirates. :D

On a bit of a tangent, for anyone who enjoyed Bowman's DJ set, there was a kinda dubstep sounding song she played with a female voice over it (couldn't understand any of the lyrics :p) but does anyone know the name of this song? Thanks!

Was it 'White Noise'? Not sure who the artist is

Or '212' by Azealia Banks?