2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

This is the response I got back from Ticketmaster -

@David_Shipman Hi David! We're yet to receive confirmation of the runtimes, but it's likely to be a curfew of 10pm! Thanks.

Read somewhere that they would be on stage at half 9 though

So why are they letting people in from 7? We supposed to just sit around. Not like there's a support act.

Can I call this mixed messages from ticketmaster now? ;)

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your emai.

The name printed on the ticket(s) will always be the name of the person who purchased them, but can be used by anyone. ID will not be requested on entry.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best wishes,

Cheryl

Customer Care Advisor

I'd say don't expect to get let in without the correct I.D.

Sounds like the red carpet will kickoff at 5ish but crowds may start gathering by 12!

Wonder if there will be any sort of merch, maybe a stand for the gig or just a special wristband will do :)

When I saw doors at 7pm and this being a free 30 min gig, had no idea it would actually start at 9:30. Going with my younger sister who's 12 (and over the moon) but now thinking it's a bad idea if it means getting home just before midnight.. Oh well, beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Don't you think they might let people in that don't have the right ID when they realize the area is not gonna reach the capacity limit at all? Because there are sooo many tickets that's not gonna be used, and that is sold/given away.

I have my ticket, and bringing my passport to be safe with the ID, but.. I have a feeling they don't want to be a few thousand people under capacity limit?

So are we assuming that, indeed, Muse are not taking to the stage until 9pm at the earliest? The film World War Z is 110 minutes long, according to Wikipedia. What are the chances that the film is being shown on a big screen before Muse's set starts?

I'm expecting a 9:30pm show start, which is what LiveNation's page says, and which makes perfect sense with 7-9 admission.

Don't expect them to show the film, as that's what the premiere is all about, down the road. And, with many people arriving towards the end of the 2 hour admission, it hardly makes sense to show thousands of people the *ending* of a film! There may well be lots of promo shown, but who knows...

I'm expecting a 9:30pm show start, which is what LiveNation's page says, and which makes perfect sense with 7-9 admission.

Don't expect them to show the film, as that's what the premiere is all about, down the road. And, with many people arriving towards the end of the 2 hour admission, it hardly makes sense to show thousands of people the *ending* of a film! There may well be lots of promo shown, but who knows...

You're right, there's no chance they'll show the film, Paramount wouldn't do that. If anything, a direct feed of the premiere/red carpet?

What time are most people getting there for?

What time are most people getting there for?
I'm just going to arrive when the doors open. If it were a proper gig I'd queue early but for half an hour I'm not gonna make that effort. This also means that if I get turned away for having no ID I can just go back home early.