2013.06.02 - Horse Guards Parade, London, UK

JessicaSarahS

I think there was talk about Paramount releasing some of it later - I guess this is part of that.

But that looks more like someone ripped the stream and uploaded it on yt :unsure:

edit: oh it's a film distribution company from Ukraine. :LOL:

Did anyone else see the strange Chinese reporter in the VIP area dressed up as Spiderman with a face mask on?! WTF was that about? :D

Saw a picture of it, but didn't see the actual person!

How far back did you need to be to feel the heat from the pyrotechnics in Supremacy?

One more question: anyone know when the video footage gets released? I heard it'd be the full proshot, but I don't know how true that it is.

Did anyone else see the strange Chinese reporter in the VIP area dressed up as Spiderman with a face mask on?! WTF was that about? :D

I saw him at the premiere, I believe he's a Japanese reporter.

How far back did you need to be to feel the heat from the pyrotechnics in Supremacy?

I was right at the back of standing and could feel the heat. :p

The band were great, but I got given evils and moaned at by the crowd around me for clapping, singing, jumping and cheering... Nobody knew the songs, and I went with my sister why told me after the gig "I hate Muse"

Well, I fucking enjoyed myself, and had a bit of banter with Brad Pitt.

Great night out for no cost :awesome: Got barrier in front of Matt and luckily the crowd around me was ~ok~, which looks like the best it ever really got so... that was definitely my favourite Supremacy I've seen though!

Am I the only one who was in a great part of the crowd? First time in many gigs that I've experienced such crushing. Everyone behind us seemed to be really glad to get Supermassive :LOL: And we all went nuts for Knights and TIRO.

Second barrier, roughly in the middle of the left screen and the runway if you were wondering.

And all those in the golden circle in front seemed to be having a good time too... all the usual fist pumps and clapping for Uprising and Starlight respectively. I thought the crowd was great!

Oh god yesterday was amazing. Travelled from Birmingham, one of the first 10 people to get into the small standing arena and was right at the front and got the best view ever. So lucky. Caught the plectrum Matt threw to me :D AMAZING!!

Instagram - codyyyb

Twitter - ByfieldCody

image.thumb.jpg.4ca9c5212085fb73fc9b92954effb3e1.jpg

Was the golden circle for the first 200 in?

It was probably supposed to be that, but around 8:45pm we noticed the security quietly giving wristbands out by the left-hand screen so we went over and 5 mins later we were in there too :D

My friend and I should have probably tried to get into the golden circle - we were in at 7pm - but we had a great spot at the end of the runway and didn't want to lose it. If we had tried to get in, we'd have probably been quite near the front.

Oh well. Still had an *amazing* time. Although my pictures are mostly blurred, since I was shooting them on my phone. Can't wait for that proshot!

I love the proshot of Starlight, but it's so sad to hear the beautiful guitar when he's not playing..

Btw, I have a memory of a special guitar solo, but can't remember what song.. Do any of you remember that? (It might be just me mixing it with Emirates.)