Muse Tour DVD/Bluray?!

0KEN0

just seen the movie for the 2nd time, in different cinemas. I think this sound was good although in Vienna it was weird since plug in baby, because of the guys in the cinema that tried to make it even more louder when the crowd sang, i think. The 2nd time ive seen it was much more intimate theater, for that reason the screen was totally shitty, but we've been closer to speakers and the sound sounded great. I think the whole gig was awesome i enjoyed it except the cuts, which are, well... :(:(

Also I think survival was a bit off, like the guitar was not properly tuned, but i didnt notice any overdub at the end, and I was focusing hard. Maybe im just deaf.

The quality is amazing. Shots are brillaint. And the whole experience made me remember my awesome gig at Emirates. If we get something special for the 20th anniversary i dont see anything to complain about. :)

That is just how the Movie is mixed.

What did you focusing hard on? What note did you hear him sing?

That is just how the Movie is mixed.

What did you focusing hard on? What note did you hear him sing?

On the note. I heard the note that he sings live, not the one on the album. ;) It was quite hard to hear though. Maybe im wrong. But i dont think so.

Also the sound in the intimate venue was much more clearer and i didnt hear sound glitches like in vienna. As i mentioned the sound going louder etc. Maybe the versions for advanced screening and normal was just different. Maybe :LOL::LOL:

"In this release"? The Rome one is used for the cinema credits, I doubt they'd put it in the DVD too, since they have the Vagas one there.

Why not? They did it in the past. Hullabaloo have Sunburn with piano in the credits and HAARP have Blackout instrumental. Rome could easily have Unsustainable in the credits, better closer than Starlight imo. :LOL:

"In this release"? The Rome one is used for the cinema credits, I doubt they'd put it in the DVD too, since they have the Vagas one there.

Surely the DVD'll have the same credits as the cinema version? Can't see why they'd bother changing it.

The Blackout orchestral version over the HAARP credits was magnificent. One of the best bits of the whole thing, which says a lot for the rest of it. :chuckle:

Shhhh... they still can change it for Follow Me like in the Saitma :mad:

Did they use FM over the credits for the Saitama show?

All I remember is the bizarre use of Follow Me over the credits for World War Z.

I really liked Free Me, is a good song.

And dat cinematography, those shots with the audience in the background are wonderful. The couples are a bit embarrasing.

to avoid copyright issues maybe ? :LOL:

Yeah, must be. Muse also avoid copyright issues releasing songs like 'the Robot' and 'I Wish I Could' from Las Vagas.

The split-screen during Animals and Feeling Good was a shit idea, making the show feel even more distant than in real-life.

you are right, the split-screen was not needed at all, they could have just shown the visuals on top like in other songs. I hope they don't put split-screen on the DVD

Mate, I've missed a lot of opportunities and that's the one I regret least. That girl from System's set this year, on the other hand... (sigh) damnit, why did she have to not be camping?

Classic problem

Aw no flag in the head during Fallow Me.

But I was so proud of it :(

Archived