Imagine if it was Space Dementia that he started playing instead, my god.

Indeed, if I had been there I would have immediately thought it was going to be Space Dementia! :LOL:

The funny thing is, he says "we've never played it in America" with such confidence as if he knows for sure that they haven't, even though he's wrong :LOL:

The laughs! They sum it up.

EDIT: and why does he keep stepping too far from the mic stand as if he didn't want to sing? :erm:

I assume it's because that notes are hard to hold and so instead of stopping to sing while standing by the mic and creating an abrupt transition, he moves away from the mic while still holding the note to create a fade-out effect, which isn't always successful.

I assume it's because that notes are hard to hold and so instead of stopping to sing while standing by the mic and creating an abrupt transition, he moves away from the mic while still holding the note to create a fade-out effect, which isn't always successful.

Oh. Makes perfect sense. I find it a bit disappoiting when I watch a video in which he abruptly ends the Survival / Take A Bow note.

Archived