I'm so sick of the Harmonica intro :LOL:

I was as well. But I managed to catch the first harmonica Chris used in Amsterdam, and that was fun :D

The problem is that a lot of people at the gigs don't see Muse that often, so they aren't sick of the Harmonica yet. And Muse appear to base their setlists for quite a big part on those 'fans'.

I was as well. But I managed to catch the first harmonica Chris used in Amsterdam, and that was fun :D

The problem is that a lot of people at the gigs don't see Muse that often, so they aren't sick of the Harmonica yet. And Muse appear to base their setlists for quite a big part on those 'fans'.

If they stopped with all the actors and light bulbs and just focused on playing music then there would be no need for the harmonica. And they could completely change their sets every night, maybe only keep like 3 songs at every gig; say Survival, Stockholm and PiB.

If they stopped with all the actors and light bulbs and just focused on playing music then there would be no need for the harmonica. And they could completely change their sets every night, maybe only keep like 3 songs at every gig; say Survival, Stockholm and PiB.

No.

Muse should replace Guiding Light with Host for the stadiums. Host sounded fucking amazing at the arenas. Matt would be alone on the B-stage obvs.

EDIT: And as far as transitions go, this would actually be a pretty good encore:

Unintended

Undisclosed Desires

Blackout

Host (in full, to end the encore properly with that badass riff)

Muse should replace Guiding Light with Host for the stadiums. Host sounded fucking amazing at the arenas. Matt would be alone on the B-stage obvs.

EDIT: And as far as transitions go, this would actually be a pretty good encore:

Unintended

Undisclosed Desires

Blackout

Host (in full, to end the encore properly with that badass riff)

UD isn't that bad, Matt doesn't play the guitar because there isn't one, so that's fair enough.

Unintended and Blackout, whilst sounding good, feel odd without Matt on guitar though.

And Host in full would be too good too be true for sure, but great idea.

Pretty good based on what we have to work with, you sock.

Sock? Is that some kind of Swedish insult, because that's not something I've been called before :LOL:

Also if you're working with what we have, then Host doesn't really qualify, so it's kinda all or nothing, no?

I think everyone is by now. It was a cool idea at first but it should've died a long fucking time ago, now it's just tedious to watch and experience live. The only real good part about KOC live is the breakdown/riff anyway, it really doesn't need a fucking 2 minute long intro.

Yeah, I admit I did find it quite cool then and it did kind of fit/work but it still gets boring really quickly.

Has anyone not picked up that Chris missed the harmonica and blew into the microphone in Manchester?

Archived