Since Marlay Park, August 08

Oh wow :LOL: They packed in the Resistance intro quickly, why not this :p..I guess it works well with the whole thing with the Animals actor, just as he "dies".. it's cool and builds up suspension but it lasts too long me thinks, gets a bit boring eventually

Oh wow :LOL: They packed in the Resistance intro quickly, why not this :p..I guess it works well with the whole thing with the Animals actor, just as he "dies".. it's cool and builds up suspension but it lasts too long me thinks, gets a bit boring eventually

"Suspension is the term given to the system of springs, shock absorbers and linkages that connects a vehicle to its wheels and allows relative motion between the two"

;)

"Suspension is the term given to the system of springs, shock absorbers and linkages that connects a vehicle to its wheels and allows relative motion between the two"

;)

Oh... What word was I looking for then :LOL: I derped

I'm so sick of the Harmonica intro :LOL:

I think everyone is by now. It was a cool idea at first but it should've died a long fucking time ago, now it's just tedious to watch and experience live. The only real good part about KOC live is the breakdown/riff anyway, it really doesn't need a fucking 2 minute long intro.

I guess it works well with the whole thing with the Animals actor, just as he "dies"

Yeah, I admit I did find it quite cool then and it did kind of fit/work but it still gets boring really quickly.

Yeah me too, I was expecting something else.

And yeah, I think it will stick until the next tour.

They've ditched a lot of the riffs and build-ups, which is welcome, but I was expecting this one to be thrown out as it was getting kinda meh towards the end of the Resistance tour. It weirdly works with the dead banker during Animals, but it's not really necessary as a main-stay.

If it stays for the next tour I daresay they probably think MwaH is actually on Black Holes or something.

The mix for the WWZ video wasn't all that good either.

Archived