I swear the synth was a half-step down too or something? Meh, my ears do play tricks on me.

Ah well, I had a laugh singing along to it both times I saw it. It was still a dumb choice to bring it back, but thankfully I'd made my acceptance beforehand and just went for it. :awesome:

:kiss:

I plan to get to b-stage barrier so I'll definitely record the bomb intro and maybe Blackout.

edit: oh and Fury of course :-)

Make sure you record Save Me and Explorers and sing 'it was a mistake imprisoning arseholes' during Explorers :happy:

My recordings aren't much better to be fair! My camera struggles to focus when it's getting shaken about :( It looks like you were super high up!

yeh my phone camera is pretty crap but sound is ok :happy: we were very high up but the view was better than expected :D

I swear the synth was a half-step down too or something? Meh, my ears do play tricks on me.

Ah well, I had a laugh singing along to it both times I saw it. It was still a dumb choice to bring it back, but thankfully I'd made my acceptance beforehand and just went for it. :awesome:

my sister has a video of the beginning where I turn to her and go OH MY GOD with a massive sigh and laugh going oh matt oh matt why :chuckle:

Exactly. Explorers has one and we all know it's the best Muse song.

Take a Bow has a million and we all know it's crap, especially live, so I guess too much of a good thing can be bad for you.

it is one of my favourites :phu: It takes me back to my mcfly/westlife love ballads days

Well you're only 12, so there isn't much that doesn't take you back to those days. I mean, I remember yesterday like it was only yesterday.

I want to get a new camera but I don't know which ones would handle loud music well.

One of the first videos from the T2L arena US gigs had incredible audio+video quality. It was shot with a Panasonic iirc. Maybe DMC-FZ200. I can't remember which video though.

edit: indeed that one was,

it is one of my favourites :phu: It takes me back to my mcfly/westlife love ballads days

You just proved my point

yeh my phone camera is pretty crap but sound is ok :happy: we were very high up but the view was better than expected :D

my sister has a video of the beginning where I turn to her and go OH MY GOD with a massive sigh and laugh going oh matt oh matt why :chuckle:

My fellow Muser friend didn't know the setlist beforehand, oh the reactions :awesome: I wish I'd recorded my point of view, I think I charaded pretty much everyone around me at some point. This is why Muse gigs are the best kind, the shit songs still end up being way too enjoyable.

Wow this last week has turned me into a fanboy.

Archived