Fun Added to The Line Up For Stade De France - 21st June

KirkBot

Am I showing my age when I say I've never heard of Fun? Their name sounds like a boy band.

Actually their name is "fun." (Yes, with a lower case, with a period, although I can't give them too much grief on the first point without sounding hypocritical :chuckle:) Despite the name, they are more very accessible pop rock. There's no way you've never heard We Are Young, it was everywhere in late 2011/2012.

They usually do a good job supporting though. I think their music is average at best, but they nailed it at Wembley.

This is true but I also find it hard to believe that at least stuff from The Big Roar is really that dull live in comparison.

This is true but I also find it hard to believe that at least stuff from The Big Roar is really that dull live in comparison.

To be honest, I'm mostly excited about hearing That Golden Rule live again. Don't really care about the rest.

Fabri, calm down about TJF. They radiate waves of average and forgettable.

Can only assume you've never heard Whirring. Might not be to your taste but is definitely neither average nor forgettable.

I can kinda see where people might be coming from when describing them as dull after the first 15 minutes supporting Muse though - Muse simply didn't give them the sort of volume needed to carry their hooks.

I never got to see The Big Pink due to arriving late :awesome Joy Formidable were dull. Editors were my fave Muse support band and Pulled Apart By Horses were pretty entertaining too.

I think Fun'll be good. I'd hate to have to watch Paramore though :noey:

Archived